Edohrou

In-World Diary/Journal item?

Hi there! For roleplay purposes, I was wondering if there was a type of journal or diary item where I can write in (only I can write), and leave it in my character's room. Ideally, the format wouldn't be *awful* (honestly, it'd be amazing if it worked like the books in Skyrim), but anyone can read it. 

Just a way for me to document my SL adventures in an open space. I thought about making an external blog but then I thought, well, it carries over a bit to my IRL time you know? And I want this to be exclusively for roleplay and, anyone who stopped by my room to be able to read it if they wanted.

Does such an item exist? Thank you! 

Posted (edited)

I've used this before now. Its main downside is that it's not copiable, but it can be set to public or private and holds around 500 entries of up to 256 characters each.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Edohrou said:

Hi there! For roleplay purposes, I was wondering if there was a type of journal or diary item where I can write in (only I can write), and leave it in my character's room. Ideally, the format wouldn't be *awful* (honestly, it'd be amazing if it worked like the books in Skyrim), but anyone can read it. 

Just a way for me to document my SL adventures in an open space. I thought about making an external blog but then I thought, well, it carries over a bit to my IRL time you know? And I want this to be exclusively for roleplay and, anyone who stopped by my room to be able to read it if they wanted.

I've used this, it is for submissives but I don't see why you couldn't use it for just a regular diary 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Rose-Black-Leather-Submissives-Journal/2000703

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 11:50 AM, Edohrou said:

I was in old New York tonight (the time portal on the home page here) and one of the stores there had them. I forget the name of the store but It shouldn’t be hard to find there weren’t that many stores.