Jump to content

Second life virus


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I have an idea what's happening here.

There is a certain person who has been posting in various groups chats and also shouting it on lots of regions over and over and over... that gangs hired by "china nation security department" supported  by the CIA have injected viruses into Firestorm & the LL viewer.
Obviously I can't post the name here but if you look at the persons profile, they are obviously a fruitloop & belong such groups as "Clean Up Gang Crime of China", "F.B.I. Security" & "Edward Snowden Support Group".

I don't actually think it's a troll account.  This person gets very distressed when they are not taken seriously.  I think they are having some kind of delusional episode.
Anyway, it's total rubbish & just ignore it.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

This person gets very distressed when they are not taken seriously.  I think they are having some kind of delusional episode.

They need "No Drama" in their profile.

1 hour ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

There is a certain person who has been posting in various groups chats .... have injected viruses into Firestorm & the LL viewer.

Reading his real life photo text: seems he has also complained to Mr Trump, Mr Trudeau, and Mr Xi. Not sure these gentlemen can help him.

 

Edited by Shudo
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

"Clean Up Gang Crime of China", "F.B.I. Security" & "Edward Snowden Support Group"

Is that like those anti-griefer groups who are always eager to teleport to wherever griefers are spotted, and to 'combat' then with all kinds of 'anti-griefer' tools that make a spectacular show for those who aren't too concerned about massive collateral damage (and free of charge, I should add)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, JaclynFashion said:

There a rumor around second life someone or a group of people hacked second life and put a virus in it

That's  why my nose is running

Edited by Talligurl
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Jaclyn, you missed April Fools Day by almost a week.  Better luck next year.

But... but... it's "April's Fool" - so shouldn't it be allowed all month?

~picks her nose as she hoiks a brow, waiting for a rebuttal or straight answer to this most serious and important of life's questions~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/7/2019 at 9:47 AM, Whirly Fizzle said:

I have an idea what's happening here.

There is a certain person who has been posting in various groups chats and also shouting it on lots of regions over and over and over... that gangs hired by "china nation security department" supported  by the CIA have injected viruses into Firestorm & the LL viewer.
Obviously I can't post the name here but if you look at the persons profile, they are obviously a fruitloop & belong such groups as "Clean Up Gang Crime of China", "F.B.I. Security" & "Edward Snowden Support Group".

I don't actually think it's a troll account.  This person gets very distressed when they are not taken seriously.  I think they are having some kind of delusional episode.
Anyway, it's total rubbish & just ignore it.

 

 

I saw him going on and on in the Firestorm support chat about it a while back. Very annoying, I had to block him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...