Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, JaclynFashion said:

There a rumor around second life someone or a group of people hacked second life and put a virus in it

There's a rumor that you started this rumor.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, JaclynFashion said:

There a rumor around second life someone or a group of people hacked second life and put a virus in it

That rumor has been around for 14 years. Never happened.

• Like 2

I have an idea what's happening here.

There is a certain person who has been posting in various groups chats and also shouting it on lots of regions over and over and over... that gangs hired by "china nation security department" supported  by the CIA have injected viruses into Firestorm & the LL viewer.
Obviously I can't post the name here but if you look at the persons profile, they are obviously a fruitloop & belong such groups as "Clean Up Gang Crime of China", "F.B.I. Security" & "Edward Snowden Support Group".

I don't actually think it's a troll account.  This person gets very distressed when they are not taken seriously.  I think they are having some kind of delusional episode.
Anyway, it's total rubbish & just ignore it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

This person gets very distressed when they are not taken seriously.  I think they are having some kind of delusional episode.

They need "No Drama" in their profile.

1 hour ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

There is a certain person who has been posting in various groups chats .... have injected viruses into Firestorm & the LL viewer.

Reading his real life photo text: seems he has also complained to Mr Trump, Mr Trudeau, and Mr Xi. Not sure these gentlemen can help him.

Edited by Shudo
  • Haha 1

"Clean Up Gang Crime of China", "F.B.I. Security" & "Edward Snowden Support Group"

Is that like those anti-griefer groups who are always eager to teleport to wherever griefers are spotted, and to 'combat' then with all kinds of 'anti-griefer' tools that make a spectacular show for those who aren't too concerned about massive collateral damage (and free of charge, I should add)?

Posted (edited)

Yes, please please do. I don't know how my cover was blown, but I'm not happy about it.

...她让所有人都点燃了

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, JaclynFashion said:

That's  why my nose is running

Edited by Talligurl
  • Haha 4

kinda feel sorry for the guy, from what i can tell, sounds like he has some serious mental illness that he really should get help for from his/her doctor.

• Like 1

I think there is a virus, and it's infected me so bad with addictive behaviour, that I can't shake off SL.

No matter how hard I try. Even when I don't have computer access, like now.🤔

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

i think he is right, i heard about this virus, it causes your avatar to do strange things......or is it the rumor mill.....meh who knows....😂

headupass.jpg

• Haha 2

Jaclyn, you missed April Fools Day by almost a week.  Better luck next year.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Jaclyn, you missed April Fools Day by almost a week.  Better luck next year.

But... but... it's "April's Fool" - so shouldn't it be allowed all month?

~picks her nose as she hoiks a brow, waiting for a rebuttal or straight answer to this most serious and important of life's questions~

On 4/7/2019 at 9:46 AM, Talligurl said:

That's  why my nose is running

Better catch it before it gets away! You might need it later.

10 hours ago, Bausha said:

i think he is right, i heard about this virus, it causes your avatar to do strange things......or is it the rumor mill.....meh who knows....😂

headupass.jpg

I am so glad that pic is still around. Whistling.gif.718841238c511a9b798c64c9813283ca.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I thought you were going to hock a lugie!

No, because the sound, alone, from doing that is... gross. So I just silently flick boogers, you know, like a sniper. Muahahaha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/6/2019 at 11:10 PM, JaclynFashion said:

So, you started the rumor? I see!

On 4/16/2019 at 3:45 AM, Bausha said:

headupass.jpg

thats kinda how my avatar is so i can be a tiny

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 9:47 AM, Whirly Fizzle said:

I have an idea what's happening here.

There is a certain person who has been posting in various groups chats and also shouting it on lots of regions over and over and over... that gangs hired by "china nation security department" supported  by the CIA have injected viruses into Firestorm & the LL viewer.
Obviously I can't post the name here but if you look at the persons profile, they are obviously a fruitloop & belong such groups as "Clean Up Gang Crime of China", "F.B.I. Security" & "Edward Snowden Support Group".

I don't actually think it's a troll account.  This person gets very distressed when they are not taken seriously.  I think they are having some kind of delusional episode.

I saw him going on and on in the Firestorm support chat about it a while back. Very annoying, I had to block him.