Hello I semi-new in SL and would love someone to share my in world exspriences with .. Please message me if interestedย 

ย ย  I'm afraid it might be tough to find someone by those rigorous, detailed expectations - although I suppose the vast background of yourself that has been provided, at least the people who might respond should know exactly what to expect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

You will find it some where but it will happen when you least expect it. Your start as stranger then friends and more.

๐ŸŒนWhen the mind falls in love, its temporary. When your heart fall in love , it last a lifetime. When the soul falls in love ,is eternal.๐ŸŒน

A perfect relationship is one that is deep and truly emotionally connected

Not everyone will understand those people that doย  to be on your level and vibration. Some just have to wake up.ย  we are allย  imperfect perfect have to allow the sun in. Someone has to show them or ether guide them to the it.

ย 

Looking under search in worldย  dating places or going to places to hang out or romance places yes takes some time.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I wasย  with someone three years to real but was for short time some times we get sent to someone for a short time to ether help them or was us both to learn but when you find that one in the soul its enteral.

I hope the best to your luck.ย  Its your SL you deserve what ever you desire.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Vanoralynna
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Vanoralynna said:

ย 

๐ŸŒนWhen the mind falls in love, its temporary. When your heart fall in love , it last a lifetime. When the soul falls in love ,is eternal.๐ŸŒน

ย ย  Inspirational quotes like these certainly do warm the heart - they gleefully remind me of why I can't stand people. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Haha 3

Hello @KiLL4ViX3N

Even if you message is very general, I take the 'risk' to reply. I am also relatively new and find nice people or we can call them friends is not as easy. You can contact me. I hope your time zone match. I am UTC+2 (Europe)

On April 11, 2019 at 3:02 AM, Vanoralynna said:

You will find it some where but it will happen๏ปฟ๏ปฟ when you least expect it.ย 

The last thing I wanted was a partner. I was making extra Lindens on a dance pole, when he walked up, I of course started chatting like I do with every guy with a pulse, but he was different. He transformed my SL.

• Like 3

best thing you can do is go out somewhere you enjoy going and start a conversation with someone on a pole....er start a conversation i mean, the rest will either fall into place or not...if not , get back up and do it again. great way to get friends and to find that special someone. what is meant to be , will be.