Sign in to follow this  
Cali Souther

What happened to my honor?

What happened?  I used to be an "honored member"  and now I'm just "member". 

I thought "honored" was for having a premium account?  I still have one.

I feel demoted. 

Shame on you, Cali, shame on you!

I really have no idea why you were degraded, but I'll just go with the mindless crowd, throwing foul eggs and vegetables at you.

"Burn the witch or whatever she might be! She MUST be a public enemy, so burn her!"

I think it is just confusing rank titles.

With no advancement you are "Honored Resident" and there is a couple other "Resident" titles that maybe rely on being premium or not, or how long you have been here.

I got the "Member" advancement too... its not a demotion.... I think it just arrives to you when you get more than 3 kudos.

Its not related to your account inworld, so being premium wouldn`t make a difference. Its all based on stuff on the community pages, posting, kudos etc. ..None of us know the exact criteria for each rank, its a secret. 147.gif

Cali.. tsk.. tsk... Do you know how difficult it is to be honourable? I mean I have to behave HONOURABLE aaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll the time! Now that they finally made me 'just a member' , I can finally act not so honourable... back to tree climbing, I will! :matte-motes-evil-invert: 

Hugsss, Cali!

What Rhonda said...a ton of us recently got moved up from Honored Resident to Member...check your message box here and you should have one from a Linden congratulating you. 

Wildcat Furse wrote:

/me gives Cali ... 1000 Kudos ..... *meows*

(+ VIP MEMBERSHIP OF THE WHITE TIGER FEDERATION)

hehe,  ty Wild!!!  

valerie Inshan wrote:

Cali, sweetie, you are dear to me whatever the rank, please dont be upset, your friends love you!

ahhhhh (((((valerie)))))   hugsss & thank you!!  That IS what matters!

Sylvia & All ,

Thanks!  and sorry it took me so long to get back and respond!   I've been going a little nuts on the real life side lately.

I did find the pm after the fact,  and yes - I do believe they consider this a promotion.  lol .....  I miss my honor.

No worries ~  Like Val said,  my friends still love me! 

005701cac5f9$6535be70$B2F79E72.gif

Funny you should mention that, Cali. I was pointing a friend to a thread on the Forum the other day (she doesn't look at the Forums normally) and she commented that she wouldn't want to be just a 'Member' but an 'Honored Member'. Those who know me will find it impossible to believe that I refrained from making any 'member' jokes whatever.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Funny you should mention that, Cali. I was pointing a friend to a thread on the Forum the other day (she doesn't look at the Forums normally) and she commented that she wouldn't want to be just a 'Member' but an 'Honored Member'. Those who know me will find it impossible to believe that I refrained from making any 'member' jokes whatever.

hahahahaha!!!!!

Oh thank you - I needed a laugh!

I don't know how you resisted!!