Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Kikkles Capelo

Delete Review

Question

Posted (edited)

After months of not hearing from the creator of an item I purchased as a gift, I wrote a review As soon as the review was submitted I heard from the creator and she corrected the problem by sending said gift to the right person. 

According to SL noted "The person who left the review can change, update, or remove his or her own review at any time." I tried several times to delete the review to no avail. I've spent over three  hours trying to remedy this and looking for information. Hopefully someone can either delete the review or help me delete it. 

 

Edited by Kikkles Capelo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, Kikkles Capelo said:

After months of not hearing from the creator of an item I purchased as a gift, I wrote a review As soon as the review was submitted I heard from the creator and she corrected the problem by sending said gift to the right person. 

According to SL noted "The person who left the review can change, update, or remove his or her own review at any time." I tried several times to delete the review to no avail. I've spent over three  hours trying to remedy this and looking for information. Hopefully someone can either delete the review or help me delete it. 

 

You probably need to send in a ticket. There is a section in the choices for MARKETPLACE.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

And let me say that it is very nice of you to want to revise your review!  Lots of people wouldn't take the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

You probably need to send in a ticket. There is a section in the choices for MARKETPLACE.   

 

7 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

And let me say that it is very nice of you to want to revise your review!  Lots of people wouldn't take the time.

Thank you Chic and Lindal for responding to my question.

I will send a ticket, Chic, if I could find Marketplace choices

Lindal, it's only right. :)

Edited by Kikkles Capelo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Kikkles Capelo said:

 

Thank you Chic and Lindal for responding to my question.

I will send a ticket, Chic, if I could find Marketplace choices

Lindal, it's only right. :)

image.png.6893355abfb788e81e5c2b1c0c18e289.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...