Is the Marketplace Gifting problem back?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Pamela Galli said:

A customer bought a house for a friend twice and she says both were delivered to her,

my alt needed a new home, instead of inworld i used MP, and all seems to be ok for me, all screens showed the "gift to .." as it should and also the delivery was right.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pamela Galli said:

A customer bought a house for a friend twice and she says both were delivered to her,

I dont know but why did your friend repeat the process after it didnt work the first time. Did he/she try the re-delivery option?

The next thing would have been to contact the seller. 

33 minutes ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Marketplace has been a bit weird for me today, things not adding to cart, stuff remaining in cart after purchase.

sometimes cart problems are solved by clearing your browsercache ( keep the passwords! if you can select that option  :)  )

6 hours ago, CheriColette said:

I dont know but why did your friend repeat the process after it didnt work the first time. Did he/she try the re-delivery option?

The next thing would have been to contact the seller. 

I am the seller, and I did not ask her why she would repurchase instead of contacting me. Though I did wonder. Her friend had already bought a house from me but is new, and thought there was a problem with it, so instead of contacting me (and I wondered why) she bought herself the house her friend had tried to send her.

so between them they bought four houses, I am refunding for three.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.