Bento Ears and Tails

AleHuntter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anyone know Bento Ao for avatars that have bento ears and tails in in a single AO? without the need to buy a separete ears and tails.Found some Complete avatars with Bento Ears and tails,but i cant find aos or animatios,only separetely ears and tails.

56 minutes ago, AleHuntter said:

Anyone know Bento Ao for avatars that have bento ears and tails in in a single AO? without the need to buy a separete ears and tails.Found some Complete avatars with Bento Ears and tails,but i cant find aos or animatios,only separetely ears and tails.

because the AO producers have no idea what ears and tails you will use, full avatar producers on the other hadn clearly have.

One company does a fox one with an included tail but even that one falls short as the paw licking animation of course does not include the head and tongue animation... ROFL

Edited by Fionalein

• 2 months later...
On 4/5/2019 at 11:57 PM, AleHuntter said:

Not sure if person came back or not however sweet thing do bento tail and ears, I know with latest update of the tail that the AO is now built into the tail so you can use your regular AO as you wear your tail as I often and so far not encountered any issues in doing so - touch wood! :D 

On 6/9/2019 at 4:18 AM, MrsSeren said:

Not sure if person came back or not however sweet thing do bento tail and ears, I know with latest update of the tail that the AO is now built into the tail so you can use your regular AO as you wear your tail as I often and so far not encountered any issues in doing so - touch wood

I'm not sure i understand this correctly, but I think the OP meant an AO that already contains tails and ear animantions, as opposed to your comment where i understand you have a separate tail AO built in to the tail itself. So, that is basically what needs to happen, because a generic human AO can't handle the wide variety of tail shapes there might be out there, the tail skeleton might have different proportions and distances between joints making it unsuitable for a generic animation made on who knows what tail shape and position. 

Edited by OptimoMaximo
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.