My first Mesh body.

stingnthetale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1843 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

Trying to get to grips with my first mesh body and finding it a little hard going.

I have Abar ebody and also Altmura valentina full body, both free, which are easier do you think for an absolute beginner?

I have nanaged to get the Abar ebody together with my classic sl head, but there us a visable join at neck, any way of getting rid of this?

Ideas also welcome where I can pick up some freebie mesh clothing?

Many thanks for any help.

Edited by stingnthetale

Sorry, but free bodies usually does not provide a good experience, usually a store puts free of charge what has presented some problem or want to call new buyers and blog. My tip is: Buy a body in mesh, try several bodies paid, adjust to stay as you want, buy free clothes that find a blog for him, so you will have notion of what has more free clothes. And migrate to it as soon as you have l $.

You will not be abe to get rid of that neckline - you would need to find a fitting skin for head and body ... if someone by cahnce knows which skin producer fits the abar built in skins you might.

Freebie mesh clothing? Not much around for the two bodies you have - sorry to disapoint you. However maitreya bras usually fit altamura body and you might be able to tweak your shape to fit into classic size pants/skirts (XS/S worked best for me). My alt ran around for half a year as 0L proof of concept thing based on a free Altamura mesh body.

Edited by Fionalein

You can try fitting into Maitreya clothes with Altamura body. You might need you shape to do so and you will definetly need to master your alphas. 

As for freebie mesh clothes TeleportHub and FabFree blogs are your friends. And you might want to visit FreeDove place inworld.

one of my alts owns both the freebie eBody's and a free Alatmura body that's full head to toe mesh but doesn't have any customize options which may be the same for your Valentina, the only thing that put's the Alatmura ahead of the eBody is the full Alpha HUD It should not be difficult to find under L$10 fashion for both brands on the marketplace something i have noticed if something comes with eBody content is, sellers often don't distinguish between if it's for the classic or curvy body, for Alatmura it has a good level of compatibility with Maitreya sizing's 

With eBody if you can't get a closer matching skin you will only be able to cover the neck seam with collar or choker style jewellery. If you aren't attached to a specific look or in the market for a mesh head in the near future Alatmura is the one to go for

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1843 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.