Transfer to paypal takes more than 7 days.

ainst Composer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello! How much does it takes to wait for a transfer to the paypal ( I know it says 2-5 days) and when does it make sense to contact support today? 7 working days have passed, status is "in progress". I read that if you contact support, the transfer will be canceled and everything will have to be re-transferred and wait again.

What cause such delay? Any holidays past week?

10 answers to this question

Also, consider the possibility that you may be trying to transfer an amount that is below the $10 minimum (including transfer fees). I think that the system will simply cancel a transaction that is too small, but it may just hang there.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, MarkMarkian said:

Hello,

Well i know if i buy  $L that will be redrawed from my CC...that one is still in use... so could it be my that the L$ i sold will be put on that CC?

greeting 

Markmarkian

No.  It will be in your account US balance until you process credit and send it to paypal or skrill 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MarkMarkian said:

Hello,

Well i know if i buy  $L that will be redrawed from my CC...that one is still in use... so could it be my that the L$ i sold will be put on that CC?

greeting 

Markmarkian

selling your lindens is only turning it into USD the USD will sit there in your account until you process credit which is another step as has been explained. Once you click the process credit they will have your paypal info there or you will have to set that up to do. Only then once you have started that process is your USD in queue to be sent to paypal. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ainst Composer said:

Hello! How much does it takes to wait for a transfer to the paypal ( I know it says 2-5 days) and when does it make sense to contact support today? 7 working days have passed, status is "in progress". I read that if you contact support, the transfer will be canceled and everything will have to be re-transferred and wait again.

What cause such delay? Any holidays past week?

Verify your Payment Info On FIle information. It sounds like whatever that is it's not accepting the transfer into it.

1 hour ago, ainst Composer said:

I read that if you contact support, the transfer will be canceled and everything will have to be re-transferred and wait again.

where do you read that?

Look at your support history if there perhaps is a open ticket waiting for you to be answered from the billing dept, .. and never forget the mentioned dates are just estimates, it can be longer.. or very fast. Normally when it says "in progress" everything is still fine, if there's a block it would be showing also in the status.
If it really takes to long, simply contact support. ( call billing, or use live chat if premium) they will be able to tell if something is wrong.

Edited by Ethan Paslong

1 hour ago, MarkMarkian said:

Hello,

I selled $LL and it supose to go to my paypal account...but  my LL account said "paypal not in use...creditcard not in use..? But if i buy $L they withdraw it from my paypal.....

So where did my money go to....

just selling your L$ doesn't make them go to your paypal, you have to start the process credit procedure.
If you only sold your L$ those will be parked at your USD balance, if you, before process the credit, buy L$ again or any other fees for LL, first your USD balance will be used, and only after that your registered payment method.
For the remarks on your pp or CC, perhaps try re-add them ór contact billing.

4 hours ago, MarkMarkian said:

Hello,

greeting 

Markmarkian

The money cannot ever go back to a credit card.  It can only be sent to PayPal.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.