Reyana Firanelli

Help ($L) With Wrestling Ring Ropes

I need someone’s help in taking one of the MP rope textures and stretching it for my private wrestling ring.  I don’t think it would be hard for someone who knows what they’re doing and I will pay.  I don’t want a long smooth tube.

22 minutes ago, Reyana Firanelli said:

I don’t want a long smooth tube.

A rope texture is just a texture. You have to apply it to an object to make it visible inworld. If you put it on a cylinder, you get your long tube, what you dont want.
If you want someone to create a custom mesh rope, it probably will be more expensive than buying a complete wrestling ring from the marketplace.

Maybe something like this?
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/QUTWORLD-Boxing-Ring-ArenaFP/13981910

100% mesh. only 300 LDs, full perm. Would be a no brainer for me, if i would need something like this

6 hours ago, LadyCupcakes said:

Hello just explain what you want as an end result

I would love a ring rope 7 meters long and 0.08/0.08 on the other axis.  Like this or as close as possible.  

Also, do you do pose animations?  Like if I gave you a pic you could recreate it?  (For ($Ls of course)

https://www.ropeservicesuk.com/14mm-natural-hemp-rope-by-the-metre.html

6 hours ago, Reyana Firanelli said:

I would love a ring rope 7 meters long and 0.08/0.08 on the other axis.  Like this or as close as possible.  

Also, do you do pose animations?  Like if I gave you a pic you could recreate it?  (For ($Ls of course)

https://www.ropeservicesuk.com/14mm-natural-hemp-rope-by-the-metre.html

Hello Thanks for the quick Reply.

Yes I could do that too, just show me what you need :)

Just now, LadyCupcakes said:

Hello Thanks for the quick Reply.

Yes I could do that too, just show me what you need :)

Do you want the ring rope to act with physics? so it hangs in a curve like a real rope?

4 hours ago, LadyCupcakes said:

Do you want the ring rope to act with physics? so it hangs in a curve like a real rope?

No need for physics - they can be straight and I don’t need the bouncy ropes like some rings have.  How much would it cost per pose for one-person and two-person poses?  That would be awesome.

I will get you some examples of what I wish I had.

2 hours ago, Reyana Firanelli said:

No need for physics - they can be straight and I don’t need the bouncy ropes like some rings have.  How much would it cost per pose for one-person and two-person poses?  That would be awesome.

I will get you some examples of what I wish I had.

The best is to see the example to make a fair quote..
Or give a budget for the total order, I came back to SL recently so just wanting to rebuild a recent portfolio

I can do it for you let's start with the rope. 300$ okay?
Animations are kinda time consuming so maybe tell me how much u want to spend for it

On 4/8/2019 at 11:31 AM, LadyCupcakes said:

I can do it for you let's start with the rope. 300$ okay?
Animations are kinda time consuming so maybe tell me how much u want to spend for it

I'm so sorry - thought I already answered this!  $300 Ls is very fair - I'm excited to see what you come up with!