Why is the age of maturity I have changed from category A to category G

freshkiss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

12 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, freshkiss said:

Why is the age of maturity I have changed from category A to category G for two days?

I have category A in all places, but the market only shows products of category G

Help me please . thank

Check you are actually logged into the marketplace with name and password.  When logged out you can only see general listings

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Check you are actually logged into the marketplace with name and password.  When logged out you can only see general listings

Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

Did that work? If that didn't fix it, is the drop down menu to change preferences set to general?  Can you change it

These. Also - make sure your language is set correctly. I have found that if you view the English (or your language) version of an item that is mainly in a different language - then continue browsing from that point onward - sometimes the rating will drop to G. Setting the language back to your "default" then setting the rating filter how you want it will usually make it stick from then on.

You need to set your maturity rating in THREE places, not just one.  

1. Set in your viewer (Me >>. Preferences >>> General ) to get access to places in world

2. Set in Marketplace (Top of any page >>> pulldown menu 89587756323ee0e4f25e403a2d58cada.png )

3. Set in Search  73756783bee9b9a3571445697fc65a71.png

Some people want to set them all to the same level; other people prefer to allow access to anywhere in world but don't want to see Adult items in Marketplace, for example.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.