Script Search "Undress"

VanessaKidman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I'm new here and i need helping hands I am looking for a script for 3 mesh parts the one by hud click one disabled and another activated or something like that I would be very happy if someone could give me a tip or help how I manage that. Thank you Vanessa

If you are looking for information on how to write your own script then you might want to explain yourself a little more clearly.

If you are looking for "a script" or to pay someone to write the script for you then you are in the wrong sub forum and should go here https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/313-wanted/

• Like 1

Hello, Vanessa. Could you elaborate a little more on what you're trying to achieve? Your request is unclear to me...

If I were to hazard a guess, it sounds like you're asking if there's a way to put on and take off worn mesh objects via script/hud? If that's what you're asking for, then it is possible, though with some limitations. A brief example on how to approach this would be using a hud that stores the mesh attachments in the hud's own inventory. When triggered, the hud would rez thje objects in-world. In turn, those objects would have their own script which would request permission to attach and then issue the llAttachToAvatarTemp command, targeting your avatar. This effectively wears the object. To undress, or take the object off via scripted control, the object's script would also have code to set up a listener and listen for some signal (probably from the hud). When it hears the signal, the script could then issue the llDetatchFromAvatar command to detatch the object. By using the temp attach function, you avoid creating duplicate items in your avatar's inventory - since temp attached objects don't produce one and are completely deleted upon detach.

There may be other ways to do this too, this was just off the top of my head. And if I've misunderstood your intent, please let me know. And as ItHadToComeToThis points out, if you're more interested in contracting a scripter to create the thing for you, the wanted forums would be a better place to ask. This forum is more focused on helping people write their own scripts. Good luck!

Edited by Fenix Eldritch
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.