Question

Okay, so... Marketplace.  I'll add something to my cart then after a while go to pay for it all and it's suddenly empty. 2k worth of stuff-to-buy is suddenly gone.

I did make sure that I got the "this has been added to your cart!" confirmation before moving on.

While it's not a pain to re-add everything, it does make me extremely hesitant about buying Linden and MP items.

Grid Status does not name any NEW issues that I know of unless it popped up while writing this post.

Is anyone else having this issue?

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Laoise Rumsford said:

Okay, so... Marketplace.  I'll add something to my cart then after a while go to pay for it all and it's suddenly empty. 2k worth of stuff-to-buy is suddenly gone.

I did make sure that I got the "this has been added to your cart!" confirmation before moving on.

While it's not a pain to re-add everything, it does make me extremely hesitant about buying Linden and MP items.

Grid Status does not name any NEW issues that I know of unless it popped up while writing this post.

Is anyone else having this issue?

personally i don't think such issue will be connected to buying L$ .. perhaps unless you buy L$ directly at MP, but that's always been a bad option, same a in the viewer , because there it's not the best exchange rate you can get.
Before sending a support ticket for this issue i'd recommend to clear the browser cache ( don't clear your passwords :)  ) and see if that helps.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

There was some maintenance yesterday that included the MP.  I got a sorry we were unable to complete your transaction message.  I checked the grid status at the time and .....

https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/zv3znhmylphj

So I just went back after the all clear and completed the purchase.

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 1