Looking For Specific Transparent Mesh Dress/Kimono

Asia Ristow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SOLVED!
To help anyone else who may be searching, this is the dress in the Mirai tattoo ad (by Bolson Store). The tattoo is available April 2019 at Neo Tokyo. The dress shown is not available at the event, it's Fengyue by Cerberus Xing!.  

|CX| Fengyue

Edited by Asia Ristow

Lots of fun stuff there too. Thank you for your help, I found lots of other gorgeous things!

The designer got back to me. It's Fengyue by Cerberus Xing!

Updated the original post to reflect the solution.

Edited by Asia Ristow
  • Thanks 1

There are a lot of that style, though it's not Kimono, rather it's Chinese "Cheongsam" style (though Cheongsam mean "long dress" LOL) - Qipao and Cheongsam are the same thing that look just like the OP picture (but usually longer to cover the groin area better) - BUT, it IS SL, right?

Anyway, mostly just adding that if you search Market Place for "Asian" or "Chinese" - you'll get pages of this style dress (lots of Japanese styles also, and lots that are definitely SL-only-never-in-RL styles, too LOL

35 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

There are a lot of that style, though it's not Kimono, rather it's Chinese "Cheongsam" style (though Cheongsam mean "long dress" LOL) - Qipao and Cheongsam are the same thing that look just like the OP picture (but usually longer to cover the groin area better) - BUT, it IS SL, right?

Anyway, mostly just adding that if you search Market Place for "Asian" or "Chinese" - you'll get pages of this style dress (lots of Japanese styles also, and lots that are definitely SL-only-never-in-RL styles, too LOL

Thank you for the clarification! What dres me to that dress is actually the transparency and the quality of the materials even though it's clear. Thanks to this thread I've found a bunch of similar options too! I'll peek at others in that style too. Thanks again!

19 minutes ago, Asia Ristow said:

Thank you for the clarification! What dres me to that dress is actually the transparency and the quality of the materials even though it's clear. Thanks to this thread I've found a bunch of similar options too! I'll peek at others in that style too. Thanks again!

If you want, IM me in world - I'll share a 24 hour link to my CTS Wardrobe and you can see the stuff I have (For Asian thing it's mostly Chinese stuff, but also some Japanese and many have more "risque" options like the OP photo - I'll even allow viewing of the private "naughty" stuff LOL) - I am ay-nol for creator-quality, so I'm not afraid, nay happy to recommend what I have to anyone else interested. My wardrobe runs the gamut but I have a heavy dose of Asian/Chinese stuff (including some very traditional, authentic outfits) if you're interested in Asian looks.

Edited by Alyona Su

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.