Grand Canyon !!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I searched for the Grand Canyon and wow I found it !! You must go check out these 3 sims of authentic Grand Canyon !! Besides the authentic scenary , there is so much to do there !! Ski, skate, sled, ride a motorcyle, drive a hover boat on the river, dance!! too many things to list! Just do your self a favor and go check out the Grand Canyon, look in search for places, Type in Grand Canyon !! Beautiful and so much fun !!

It's a very cool place, and usually not too laggy.

Try the hang gliders, but don't waste a lot of lindens on the bungee jump; I never could get it to rez properly. I just fell through the floor without a bungee, but didn't get killed, despite the many "danger of death" warning signs.

While you're there, grab a teleport to Crater lake and Lake Tahoe ski area.

Check out a few of my Grand Canyon pictures; (click on my avatar).

There's definitely lots to see there, and this thread reminds me that we need to go back sometime!

I liked the observation deck near the landing point...you can get some great pics there and the kissing animation is very nice. :smileywink:

I actually went back to take another look, and somehow managed to fall over the wall. (Quinn, will we be suing someone about this?)

• Lindens

While filming Grand Canyon for a certain video, I had the serenidipitous fortune to hop from one ride to another: I jumped aboard a helicopter with a kind Resi piloting it towards the water, then fell — not to a precipitous death but onto one of the hovercraft, also being skillfully chartered — and the journey proceeded. I also really enjoyed using my SpaceNavigator to fly my camera in loops and whorls... easier to see than talk about, starts @ 3:19 here:

Very interesting video, thanks for Posting it Torley. I've been to a few of those destinations but most I haven't. I know what I'll be doing on the weekend :-). Thanks for the inspiration.

What environment settings did you use at Grand Canyon? it looked great, I want to go back and try that out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.