Who says LL doesn`t care when we have problems?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LOL..yeah I showed that to Peewee. It's hilarious. I crash a lot lately thanks to Vodafone so maybe LL just reserve that for those who crash 10 times a day! I really suck a lot hehe.

Used to say 'Darn you've been logegd out' but I just noticed the change yesterday.

@ Rhonda, I don`t think the TPVs can edit those, pretty sure thats down to a Linden with a sense of humour  :D

@ Storm, you get a nice pop up like that and it still crashes you?,,,Pah they are so **bleep**le lol :P

OMG I got bleeped for the word  f.i.c.k.l.e. is that a bad word? :o

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

Peewee Musytari wrote:

OMG I got bleeped for the word  f.i.c.k.l.e. is that a bad word?
:o

Maybe you mistyped? The
U
is
right next to the
I

test: **bleep**le

ETA: Nope. F.i.c.k.l.e is a bad word, I guess. LOL.

ROFL Good theory Griffin, thanks for testing it hehe....I sent a PM to mod to get that one off the list, I can`t see that being a bad word in any context lol

Peewee Musytari wrote:

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

Peewee Musytari wrote:

OMG I got bleeped for the word  f.i.c.k.l.e. is that a bad word?
:o

Maybe you mistyped? The
U
is
right next to the
I

test: **bleep**le

ETA: Nope. F.i.c.k.l.e is a bad word, I guess. LOL.

ROFL Good theory Griffin, thanks for testing it hehe....I sent a PM to mod to get that one off the list, I can`t see that being a bad word in any context lol

Here's another theory (though it makes little sense, if any):

It seems to only block the f.i.c.k part, so I looked it up at dictionary.com and it states "No results found for f.i.c.k, did you mean <insert word that replaces the i with u>". So maybe, it's just too close. Which is ridiculous... I mean, who ever heard of fu*kle? 

...Dres *chuckles*

I was happy to see we get a smiley extension pack here :matte-motes-zipped:  :matte-motes-impatient:  :matte-motes-inlove:

While they are fixing the alignment I hope they pop a cat smiley or two in there...

The internet is made of cats so it's kind of standard really, cats should be included, I hope Linden Lab takes action on this soon

Ah... this, I didn't know.

I don't speak German, even though I've been asked time and time again if I do because of my name.

...Dres *wags his finger at you* How very naughty of you... trying to get away with posting that nasty word this pristine forum. (Good thing I have my email set to receive full posts.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.