Medical receptionist wanted

Demi Meridoc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Medical receptionist required for a busy Mama Allpa clinic run by a Mama Allpa Certified doctor .  i am needing another AM receptionist between the hours of 7amslt until 12pmslt only . 

You will be required to pick up 2-3 shifts a week each lasting two hours between those hours above. Your duties would be to meet and greet patients , book patients in and change bookings if and when needed, add people to the group and manage my booking calendars .  A team player is a must as you would be working with other members of my team and a minimum of 3 yrs customer service  is required.  You are not permitted to discuss my patients with anyone out of the clinic so confidentiality is a must .It is a paid hourly role of 250ls per hour and  a formal dress code is required  smart office wear attire , no mini skirts, low cut tops etc or silly display names, human species only and only avatars over 90 days will only also be considered . if you pass the first interview with me you will be brought in to meet my senior receptionist and my clinic Secretary and upon acceptance of a job offer you will be put onto a two week trial period .

If you think you got what it takes, then IM me ( not notecards) and tell me why i should consider you . Only apply if you can work within the hours above.

I know what i am looking for , i will be seeing if your persona and experience is what i am seeking . If i dont get back to you then your application has not been successful.

Dr D Hilite (legacy name Demi Meridoc)

Edited by Demi Meridoc
typo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.