Orwar

Forum monthly theme-shoots w. virtual magazine compilation

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

NOW it's right. Just needs some glitters on the Unicorn Horn, but that is just icing on the cake.

And it should fart a rainbow

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

I have a Unicorn Tuk Tuk that does exactly that!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Better?

glitterfart.png

Edited by Catrie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

57 minutes ago, NightDreamer09 said:

The Graphic Designer in me isn't sure if to laugh or cry XD

Or fart rainbows.

Which, apparently, is an acceptable option.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, NightDreamer09 said:

The Graphic Designer in me isn't sure if to laugh or cry XD

Aww don't cry, it might take some practice, but in time you might be able to create pure awesomeness like that as well! ;) 

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Or fart rainbows.

Which, apparently, is an acceptable option.

:thonk: lmao

1 minute ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Aww don't cry, it might take some practice, but in time you might be able to create pure awesomeness like that as well! ;) 

lol

• Like 2

he's still speaking to me, but he hasn't seen this yet. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/8/2019 at 6:53 PM, Catrie said:

Better?

glitterfart.png

I notice that it’s getting harder and harder to read, will eventually be as hard to read as Orwar’s.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Hmm... Just needs a leeetle finishing touch, maybe...

Forum_Avatara.gif.1d4153af531274ccf09ae99e70608963.gif

/me legs it before Orwar can catch him :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

I don't have the skills that Skell has, clearly,but I tried. lol 😛

glitterfart.2.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

At this rate, you're going to turn me into a proper arch-villain as I'll be forced to invent a method of turning unicorns into glue. Oh wait, I already know how to turn animals into glue - it's part of my job. As for the flesh ...

image.png.b3840f3d27e5d1d639b912e75c2fef40.png

Pie, anyone?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Pie, anyone?

No thanks - I think I'll stick with the devilled kidneys....

2 hours ago, Donna Underall said:

Did I miss the Bunny issue?   Am I too late?  :(

You did not.  I believe you have until the 20th.

• Like 1

So i'm just waiting on word from Orwar when we should start taking suggestions and/or vote on a May theme, but once that gets started if anyone needs a studio for their shots please feel free to come use mine! There are multiple floors with different things on each and everything should be user friendly for everyone and everything should be movable so that you can move stuff around how you want to use it. The TP for the multiple floors is by the red sign on the wall, dressing room below. There are also a few things on the roof but no TP, you must fly up there.  If you want to rez something of your own walk outside to any available rental unit and click the terminal and it should offer you a friend tag in local, or go across town to town hall and get one there.  Also, if you walk out of the studio and to your left you'll see the new office i made for anyone here at the forums to come and hang at or use to work.  Just waiting on a magazine name to make the sign :D

P.S. - For the black background shots the backdrop on the main floor is great for. Directions as follows:

On the floor box in front of the stage on the right side click "rezz" 

A blue menu will pop up in your upper right cornet of screen  - on that menu click "surrounding" - then click "color cube" - To change the color of the cube go back to the box on the ground and click "color" and you'll get the colors in the menu.

Of course there are other things to use besides the cubes so feel free to try anything in the menu!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LaVista del Mar/166/10/1003

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

15 minutes ago, Zennessa said:

So i'm just waiting on word from Orwar when we should start taking suggestions and/or vote on a May theme, but once that gets started if anyone needs a studio for their shots please feel free to come use mine! There are multiple floors with different things on each and everything should be user friendly for everyone and everything should be movable so that you can move stuff around how you want to use it. The TP for the multiple floors is by the red sign on the wall, dressing room below. There are also a few things on the roof but no TP, you must fly up there.  If you want to rez something of your own walk outside to any available rental unit and click the terminal and it should offer you a friend tag in local, or go across town to town hall and get one there.  Also, if you walk out of the studio and to your left you'll see the new office i made for anyone here at the forums to come and hang at or use to work.  Just waiting on a magazine name to make the sign :D

P.S. - For the black background shots the backdrop on the main floor is great for. Directions as follows:

On the floor box in front of the stage on the right side click "rezz" 

A blue menu will pop up in your upper right cornet of screen  - on that menu click "surrounding" - then click "color cube" - To change the color of the cube go back to the box on the ground and click "color" and you'll get the colors in the menu.

Of course there are other things to use besides the cubes so feel free to try anything in the menu!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LaVista del Mar/166/10/1003

Zennessa, you are an absolute angel. 🙂

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Not at all Scylla, just a friend but thank you ☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zennessa said:

So i'm just waiting on word from Orwar when we should start taking suggestions and/or vote on a May theme, but once that gets started if anyone needs a studio for their shots please feel free to come use mine!

I might have made it sound like you can't go until the May theme gets started with the above sentence so just know you don't have to wait for the May theme and can use it any time starting now for any purpose at all!

Just a little reminder - today is the 19th, so tomorrow I'll be going through the threads to gather up the pictures for March and April. Again, I will only take pictures where people have clearly stated that they are for use in the magazine!

As for voting for a new theme, the location of the suggestions thus far has been a little spread out - I'll glance over the threads later today and try to put them together, but if you want to make sure to get your suggestion through, send a note card to me in-world or a PM with your suggested theme, and we'll see about getting the votes going ASAP.

If everything works out the way I hope, to have the magazines out at the end of the month - but RL has gotten crazy busy as of late, and unfortunately there are some things I'm going to have to prioritise over this. So some delays may occur.

• Like 3

On 4/18/2019 at 3:05 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

A Forum Angel obviously...... :)

• Like 1

On 4/19/2019 at 10:05 AM, Orwar said:

As for voting for a new theme, the location of the suggestions thus far has been a little spread out - I'll glance over the threads later today and try to put them together, but if you want to make sure to get your suggestion through, send a note card to me in-world or a PM with your suggested theme, and we'll see about getting the votes going ASAP.

There's a mailbox to drop note cards on the front reception desk at the below office if anyone wants to go that route.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LaVista del Mar/146/11/1002

I'll see that Orwar gets any left there so we can start compiling a list to be voted on. We talked about making that process available both inworld and by Google documents which @Kotelle will take care of when it's time to put them together.