You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First things first: some people like to be fully dressed on SL, others like to be naked as often as possible.
I fall right in between, I prefer to be topless on SL and over the years I have collected an okay number of topless outfits.
It helps that I also like latex because there's a good amount of topless latex fashion in that area.

However, I recently found myself going through my inventory and found that the majority of my topless outfits are system clothing, and I won't be able to wear that anymore on my mesh body, or at least not until BoM goes live. (and even then it may not look good enough for me anymore). And then there's lingerie, but I have never really enjoyed lingerie like others do, so that's a rarity in my inventory.

So my question is if anyone knows of stores/a store that sells lots of topless fashion (gowns and dresses preferred) which would fit my Belleza Freya body.  I really should start wearing something else than latex, no matter how good that looks.

United Colors has at least one or two very nice leather dresses where you can remove certain covering parts with a HUD

I suggest visiting the Kinky Event as well, they tend to have outfits that are quite revealing. There's also various stripable clothing brands, like Vanila Bae that could suit your wishes on certain dresses when partially stripped.

Would have to check my inventory for more, but am not at home now.

• Like 1

B1 (BlackOne) has a lot of materials-enabled latex stuff, much of which can be worn topless. I'm not sure about Belleza appliers though, I think they mainly do Maitreya and Omega, but you can give it a try (the Omega ones might work). Insanya also has a lot of fetishwear, Ricielli/Dhoma might have something you like. My favourite underbust corset is by CerberusXing and may well be worth a look, I'm fairly sure it came in Belleza sizes too. FashionNatic also has a few jackets and such where you can remove the shirt under, if you want to be topless but still wear something - I think I have a jacket from Blueberry that can do the same.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.