Linden homes officially.

Sarahbuxso

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

41 minutes ago, Sarahbuxso said:

I was told you have to create a ticket

As far as I know that is incorrect.  Patch said "a few weeks" a couple of weeks ago. The moles have been working hard and part of SSP has been moved over ----- but THINK about it :D.   If everyone that wanted to move or get a home put in a ticket?    LOL.   Officially (Patch I think but Blush can confirm) the process will be "something like" the current Linden Home process.  

Those with 512 homes will of course need to pack up and give back those homes before getting a new home. They will also need to give up any 512 lots they have (folks have been selling) if they don't want to pay increased tier.   

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of info here on the forums. The SSP thread and the Linden Homes Preview thread(s) mainly. 

• Like 1

Patch did say in local chat when asked about obtaining one of the new homes that the process would be the same as it is currently with going to your account page. You will request either a traditional or houseboat and then randomly be given a parcel. You can abandon if you don't like the parcel and reapply up to five times a day as it is now. 

If you currently have a Linden home you will need to abandon that home before trying to get one of the new ones and will need to have at least 1024sqm free. 

Chic already said all this so I am just confirming what I heard Patch say.

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sarahbuxso said:

I wonder what will happen with normal mainland now... As no one will want it would be my speculation.

Maybe it will be a dip in sales. I sold mine for 2L pr m, and it went in like hours. Was bought by a company that's trying to resell it for more now. Hehe, good luck with that....

chill guys, think sarah been busy with her mainland selling company.

@Sarahbuxso if you look on the map just south of sansara and north of jeogeot mainlands you will see SSP there starting to get their sim names other then SSPE and a waterway of sims from south of the new linden homes to jeogeot.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.