advertising

Bedelgeus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Bedelgeus said:

Hello everyone, please, I could know how to advertise the products I build and sell on Second Life? An example, what should I do to get space on the front pages of the market place? Thanks for your attention.

I guess you are talking about enhanced listings on the marketplace.  Scroll down the page on this link to see if the costs are worthwhile to you

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/listing_guidelines

There are other ways to advertise free.  Inworld shopping groups.  Flickr.  Facebook.  

The product needs to have a concise product icon. I have seen many products that get 1/5 rating because someone forgot to put things in the folder, but because the product icon looks fine, people trust it. I am a heretic who prefers integrated SL advertising so I can monitor the stats, minus conversion.

Generally you want to have a conversion rate of 10% for a product to be viable. So if you check top selling products it tells you how many times your product has been viewed vs brought, the brought number should be roughly 10% of the times viewed or higher, otherwise something is fundamentally wrong with your listing, ie price is wrong, icon is wrong, something doesn't ring right with the potential buyers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.