Need a cheap male mesh head

t0rvis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am in need to buy a cheap mesh head. So far I have only seen ones around 5k lindens with animations and other features. I am not looking for any kind of animation or features, just a decent looking head. I have a belleza jake body. My budget is around 1k - 2k

Any help?

Lightstar bento heads are L$1000 and they are pretty good.  Also Catwa has a couple of non-Bento male heads without animations for L$900. I use one of them myself. Both Lightstar and Catwa have animation packs available at extra cost. The Lightstar one, being Bento, you can alter the shape with the sliders. With the Catwa one, you can't.

I have a blogpost which I keep up to date with all your options for free and inexpensive mesh heads and bodies for male avatars:

https://ryanschultz.com/2018/10/04/second-life-steals-deals-and-freebies-free-and-inexpensive-mesh-heads-and-bodies-for-male-second-life-avatars/

You can pick up a very handsome Bento mesh head from LV Designs for only L$500. The Matt head (SL Marketplace link) may not come with all the bells and whistles of the pricier Bento mesh heads from Catwa and other vendors, but it certainly does the job at one-tenth the cost.

image.png

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.