How to move a part of your Linden Home to delete an object

G3orginaRos3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am sure many have asked this question... so here it goes.

I just got a MeadowBrook home with a little pool in the front. I started decorating it, but I unlinked a two piece object before moving the object out of the water, so now I have one of the objects under water and can't get to it bc I either can't or don't know how to move the water that is part of the house. And I know I can't edit the house bc it's not allowed. So please help, my OCD is about to explode.

It's that white square under the water that I can't get to.

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 8.32.13 PM.png

Hi Georgina,

Go to the "Build" menu and select "Region Objects". In Firestorm, it's Build->Pathfinding->Region Objects. You should see a list of objects in the area, and that list should included the little square patch. If you don't know the name, click on things in the list until you see that square patch become selected. You can then take the square back into inventory.

• Like 1

This is also a good time to practice your camming skills.  Center your mouse cursor over that white square.  Press down your Ctrl and Alt keys together. If you now push you mouse away from you, you camera will rotate down until your view is actually under the water.  Once you are under the water, you should be able to then right click the object and Edit it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Hi Georgina,

Go to the "Build" menu and select "Region Objects". In Firestorm, it's Build->Pathfinding->Region Objects. You should see a list of objects in the area, and that list should included the little square patch. If you don't know the name, click on things in the list until you see that square patch become selected. You can then take the square back into inventory.

Wow thank you!

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This is also a good time to practice your camming skills.  Center your mouse cursor over that white square.  Press down your Ctrl and Alt keys together. If you now push you mouse away from you, you camera will rotate down until your view is actually under the water.  Once you are under the water, you should be able to then right click the object and Edit it.

I tried this too and it works, thank you guys!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.