Fox Paragorn

Looking for the next gynoid model

Posted (edited)

Hello, I am not new to sl and i only have one main avatar. You can read my pics and even so not know me fully. even if reading them will give you a start aproach.

Even so, I was told everything by a lot of people, from good to bad, even if most of them say good things.

I am looking for someone that wants to pretend to be a machine but. with some of the benefits of remember being human once. Why you may ask, will not be better to be a robot and then not have feelings because that is what they are supposed to do?

Also really important, it must be female (no sex change, no double sex, no lack of sex). I do not care of what you are in real life, but for this rp you need to be female on sl (and act fully as one too). The minute i know you are not a female then will no longer work.

At first that idea may seem wise, but is not, why? Well, if you are acting like that, several things may happen.

1) You try to emulate that but you fail, and you make excuses to not do what you are supposed to do without a logical explanation. For example, you play being a drone, and as such i created you, so, anything i tell you to do you should do but, the real you do not like it so tries not to do it.

Or

2) You actually do it but you do not like it, and deep inside it makes you feel bad. because as you are not supposed to feel i cannot take any care on what I tell you to do.

3) you really do all you are told and you enjoy it, you actually feel good yourself but you character pretends it does not, Wrong, if you actually enjoy it your rp will show it even if you try not to.

4) you actually do all and you manage to "feel nothing" from all of it as a real drone but, this makes you feel just boring.

((by the way i made all the previous mistakes and when asked why i just got this explanations)).

how do i solve it.

My gynoids are made from original humans which means has memories and emotions, even so they are 100% inorganic and as such just machines, but, as their mind was originally the same, they can still feel and decide things.

Even so as i made their mind i have a way to make them sense (not feel) anything i want or even make them believe something else.

How this works, well of course does not work for everyone, you must agree that i can do all this, and try to follow what I "program into you" of course its not true programming, as you are not truly a robot. but its as close as sl allows.

I already have other robots even if not many. and only 2 and in rare ocasion 3 of them work at all. Even so what i am looking is to integrate new gynoids to my ongoing roleplay. And the actual gynoids i already have enjoy being with other gynoids too, which means that the new gynoid, cannot be jealous, and cannot pretend to be in the center of attention the 100% of the time. I can multitask but to a limit.

What can i provide.

1) A really good source of Roleplaying (good ideas, even if not that good scenarios).

2) friendly group. (in other words leave drama out, anyone that tries to create drama will actually just eject itself when they see it does not work)

3) being owned and total control: well you are a gynoid, you cannot im anyone else, you cannot freely teleport, and sometimes even your inventory and chat is locked. You will dress and act as programmed (after some training). and after fully programmed even changed automatically by your owner.

4) being pleasured and pleasure at th same time: Do i have pixel sex, no, do i have sl sex? yes, whats the difference? well you are supposed to be sexually atractive in shape and atitude, but not just to sit in a poseball and let it go its course. in other ways you should enjoy such and be active even if sit in a poseball, there are a lot of ways of doing it. (now is this realistic, probably not, people do not talk that much while having sex but, its sl, if you do not chat nothing happens).

5) Being Teached: yes, i do not expect to give you something and just say "you are now  gynoid act like it" no the idea is to teach you, tutor, explain you, and anything related.

6) The hud i use for making others a gynoid (free of charge meanwhile you do not just runaway).

What you need:

1) To want to enjoy being a gynoid and try to please and enjoy as you do things correctly.

2) To not use mesh. (I know a lot of second life users will say what means no mesh) but so far mesh is not flexible enough for all the parts i use. All those who say "but mine is mod and i can change it"end saying "no its not that much mod". (unless you can actually create your own mesh from blender in such case if you agree me to explain you how we can talk about it)

3) To enjoy following orders but, at the same time think when its required and not just to be a drone. (to a limit depending on how you are programed)

4) To be able to remember several programs (aka scenearios), so can be changed from one scenario to another and not be confused.

5) To be able to purchase any skin/hair/eye or accessorie required, and to accept to look as your owner prefers. (can be talked but within limit, i must actually like it): about this, you may thing, why i should do the purchase if you own me? well in truth i do not own you, i do not own your acount and cannot just sell all your acount and get the money(and good i cannot do that), also you can always runaway and leave so, why should i give you things for free? you are supposed to be doing this because you enjoy rp'ing it not for me to give you things.

6) Again, to not be just a drone.

7) to be able to have time between 1pm and 5 pm at least once a week.

If any female likes this please contact me. Take notice i will not answer things here my second life name is Fox Paragorn you can search me on the sl viewer.

PD: depending on what you also enjoy the total amount to be a full gynoid (complete at all) may be between 3000 and 5000 (some skins and hairs are expensive than others thats why the difference). (does not include any clothing)

PD2: I forgot to add, due to this being so strict, I do allow alts (secondary avatars not the main or the main and you still can get on sl), why, well whenyou use the avatar that is a gynoid you are my gynoid, if not, you are yourself. this way you can go with friends when i am not around. and you do not have to "runaway" to be with them.

Edited by Fox Paragorn

For anyone that missed them, some of his previous threads

• Thanks 1

must add none of those previous post worked, and some of them are obsolete and no longer represents the idea so, looking them is not exactly right.

• Haha 1

I am interested in doing this RP and while my SL RP is still new I am not new to online RP I have loads of experience on discord.