Sign in to follow this  
KittygirlRawr

What Skin might this be?

Hey! 😃

I've just been crawling through my screenshots folder where I've seen several pictures I took of people with skins that all really emphasize the eyes (these fine lines below them).

Now I'm REALLY wondering what vendor creates these skins, perhaps one of you has an idea? Thank you!

Snapshot_6262.png

Posted (edited)

Hmm. But DeeTalez has often so heavy eyebrows. It could be "Not Found" skins too.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/juliiocoast/with/39591687214/

The brows on the picture you have, look like part of the skin. It is not 100% sure, since everyone sell browless skins too, so add-on brows have a flawless match.

Yes, the whole face looks like pure, no makeup, it can be a gloss lip so the default lip does not have to look just the same... Skins are hard.

Edited by Marianne Little
typos

Posted (edited)

Could be Spirit skin also,They do something similar under the eyes as well in some of their skins..

After looking around a little ,it's possible It could be a Skinnery also..They do tons of the  similar things under the eyes..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

This is interesting. I just checked the OP's profile to see if she'd returned to see our answers... only to find that her only other post contained exactly the same text for a different skin query, back in July 2018:

She didn't come back to thank people for the answers to that one, either.

10 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

This is interesting. I just checked the OP's profile to see if she'd returned to see our answers... only to find that her only other post contained exactly the same text for a different skin query, back in July 2018:

She didn't come back to thank people for the answers to that one, either.

Doesn’t this sound like she is indirectly advertising for the skins?

Posted (edited)

Yes, I'm the worst for using the exact same words! Go ahead, start a fight on me!

Now on a serious note, thank you for your input everyone. I wasn't able to find the skin, but my trip through all the stores I could find did get me some new inspirations.

Edited by KittygirlRawr