wow I start by the begining

Lureo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Starting by the end is not always the good idea. So The forum  get started is placed at the end of the forum and is hidden. I am glad to find it

How to delete post on this forum or account of this forum ? Is is possible ? I should start by this very important thing.

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Lureo said:

Starting by the end is not always the good idea. So The forum  get started is placed at the end of the forum and is hidden. I am glad to find it

How to delete post on this forum or account of this forum ? Is is possible ? I should start by this very important thing.

You started a year ago, almost 2.  I find all your numerous questions today on the forums quite odd.

Edited by Cindy Evanier
made error
  • Like 1

As I explained I started sl without the basic knowledge. You can be here and having your things fun etc... and sudently wake up and ... What rez does means what in world what is rp what is drama what is lot of basic concept that all people know for long time and I am still confusing with. Thank you for adding my vocabulary list this is my new word to today.

1 hour ago, Lureo said:

it doesn't have to be at the start... because it's not a possibility.. once posted you can't delete it yourself.
So all you post from here now will be on the WWW in 25 years still... always a good thing to have a interesting history ...

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Report your own post, asking in the report for it to be deleted.

wow before writing something to fast I should be carefull. In mastodon you have an option to delete your post or even to delete you account. I am still searching if it is possible or not.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.