Sorciaa

Favorite Furniture maker

I am in the process of having a custom house built and I am thinking of picking up some new things for it, namely for the bedroom. Who are your favorite makers and why?

I have been looking at ReACT, I have a few of their items already, and I really like the animations but they are a bit on the high side I think.

56 minutes ago, Sorciaa said:

I am in the process of having a custom house built and I am thinking of picking up some new things for it, namely for the bedroom. Who are your favorite makers and why?

I have been looking at ReACT, I have a few of their items already, and I really like the animations but they are a bit on the high side I think.

My partner is my favorite furniture maker :) 

2017/2018 I bought a *****load (like, really a LOT) of different adult furniture for my sex sim. Looking purely at animation quality, Stockholm & Lima, Rawage and GW jump out for me. There's also a newer brand, Ruckus, that has some of the best bento animations I've seen so far (combined with some of the silliest) but they only have one couch yet I believe.

Furniture quality itself, the best adult animated ones usually have quite bad quality design wise (imo). I prefere buying mod furniture from random stores, and loading them up with the animations from Rawage using their furniture base. Usually they have all the animations and menu in the shadow prim, so you can add that to other mod furniture quite easily)

I have alot of GW, I looked at Rawage, seemed pricy and I need to wait for a friend to test the animations. thought about getting a base piece of furniture and adding the animations, but I dont like poseballs.

Primpossible.. 1 LI per item, hundreds of poses, all well done, Dozens of color combos  and fairly reasonable cost. 

• Like 2

On 4/1/2019 at 4:32 AM, Zeta Vandyke said:

2017/2018 I bought a *****load (like, really a LOT) of different adult furniture for my sex sim. Looking purely at animation quality, Stockholm & Lima, Rawage and GW jump out for me. There's also a newer brand, Ruckus, that has some of the best bento animations I've seen so far (combined with some of the silliest) but they only have one couch yet I believe.

Furniture quality itself, the best adult animated ones usually have quite bad quality design wise (imo). I prefere buying mod furniture from random stores, and loading them up with the animations from Rawage using their furniture base. Usually they have all the animations and menu in the shadow prim, so you can add that to other mod furniture quite easily)

I'll have to check out Ruckus for bento animations.  Surprisingly, they seem to be hard to find.  AnimAlive is another store i found that has bento.

I love {ACD}, it's a relatively small store, but great prices & super animations!  Stockholm&Lima & Dutchie would be my next favs, but a bit more expensive.