Lureo

What means drama

2 hours ago, Lureo said:

do not mod ??? that is totaly chinese for me

support sellers ???

Basic SL discussion. “No mod” means an object cannot be modified by the buyer. “Support sellers” means support the user who sold the “cannot be modified” item.

Have you searched to see if there is a forum in your native language?

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Basic SL discussion. “No mod” means an object cannot be modified by the buyer. “Support sellers” means support the user who sold the “cannot be modified” item.

Have you searched to see if there is a forum in your native language?

no

In my native language forum it is almost dead empty and I will not find english meaning. It is only kind of support forum like. My viewer does not work or things like that

25 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I can’t tell if this is a racial slur, or cultural insult. 

Enough of your drama

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Drama in SL is usually caused by someone wanting to make someone else do something they prefer not to do.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

Drama in SL is usually caused by someone wanting to make someone else do something they prefer not to do.

My perspective will be skewed because I did RP more than anything else, but the biggest cause of drama I saw was people mixing OOC with IC. It is almost inevitable with wish fulfilment RP. 

48 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

My perspective will be skewed because I did RP more than anything else, but the biggest cause of drama I saw was people mixing OOC with IC. It is almost inevitable with wish fulfilment RP. 

Just one example of people wanting other people to do something they prefer not to do. They just don’t get that wanting it is fine but doesn’t make it happen.