Jenni Serin

Xcite! Touch ( or any other) Remote

Posted (edited)

I have .umm a particular kink. and I want to try Xcite! remote for my RL vibrator. Something about giving control to a stranger.......Anyway I have looked around and the Harnett Technologies USB motor controller is required for the Xcite Touch applucation . I am running Win 10 and they have this disclaimer."If you are purchasing this item for the 'Xcite Touch' system, please note that the software they use is not yet compatible with Windows 10." Does anyone know how I can ...ummm indulge my fantasy of having a stranger control my toy over SL ANONYMOUSLY either with the Xcite touch or another application? ......

Edited by Jenni Serin
Extrapolation

Have you tried contacting Xcite!'s online customer support, or reaching out to their inworld contacts (AlexiSnow or Nyteshade Vesperia)? Surely they have a work around for your situation.  (Yes, you got me researching it because it sounds like a great idea). 

On 3/27/2019 at 4:39 PM, Wayne Langer said:

Have you tried contacting Xcite!'s online customer support, or reaching out to their inworld contacts (AlexiSnow or Nyteshade Vesperia)? Surely they have a work around for your situation.  (Yes, you got me researching it because it sounds like a great idea). 

They won't reply, although they are still in business it's very much on limp mode.
If you look at their profiles, they haven't even bother updating the store location to the last sim they moved to.

To the OP, I suggest you looking at any other number of toys that can be controlled with a phone app, if you are waiting for Xcite you better wait sitting down.

Xcite! was once the top line of genitals and toys. For over a year they have been silent.

Marine Kelley makes the RLV Viewer and various toys, SHe may be able to help. Look her up in SL.

OpenCollar and Fire Flower (Wendy Starfall) are groups in SL that cater to BDSM. They script and sell kinky toys. They or someone in the groups will know what the story is on remote controlled toys.

Xcite! hasn't done anything in 3 years, that was the last update to their mesh *****. They have been promising female bits for years now. 

PsiCorp also does RL toys. http://psicorp.us/2017/12/02/our-first-ever-irl-toys-available-now/ they aren't remote access though, sadly. 

I haven't seen any other SL related RL remote access toys systems.. Seems like a niche that needs filling.. If only i had that knowledge..

I use to use the Xcite Touch, but once I was forced to upgrade to Windows 10, I started using the Lovense Lush 2 and the Hush.  Which your partner can download the app, create an account with it, trade user names and your partner can control the toy.  Yes, it is a lot of fun.  A few of my partners have the Lovense Max.  The fun can go both ways.