lindens into rl money

LILprnstar19 Gabardini

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, LILprnstar19 Gabardini said:

how long does it take for the lindens i sold to turn into rl money and tje money to be put in my paypal?

2--5 working days if all goes smoothly.  Scroll down the page on this link, there is a table chart

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000135224-process-credit-withdrawal-requests

• Like 1

It's a two-step process.  The first step is selling your L$ to other residents through the LindeX.  Depending on how you decide to do that, it could be instantaneous ( if you used the Market Sell option ) or forever (if you set a price that is ridiculously high, so that nobody wants to pay you for them).  Until you know what you are doing, I suggest using the Market Sell option.

Once you have sold the L$, the proceeds will be in the USD balance in your account.  They will stay there forever unless you issue a Credit Transfer request.  When you do that, the amount you requested for transfer will go immediately to your PayPal account.  Read

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1

hello...in 19 March i bought 1000L$ but from mistake was Lindex not Lindens...after i saw are not in my acount i canceled the transaction but the lindex disapeared,are not in my transactions and not in my account..where I can find and how to turn it in lindens...thank you in advance

7 minutes ago, Rylai4ever said:

hello...in 19 March i bought 1000L$ but from mistake was Lindex not Lindens...after i saw are not in my acount i canceled the transaction but the lindex disapeared,are not in my transactions and not in my account..where I can find and how to turn it in lindens...thank you in advance

no real clue what you mean, but you can see your history at your account page : click the "manage"button next to the buy button, and look at the order history what happened.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rylai4ever said:

thank you for reply Ethan..i did this but after i canceled my transaction is 00L$..i don't know where the Lindex gone

if you placed a order to buy L$ , and you cancel it, you won't get L$.. otherwise canceling would not make any sense.
If you had paid, and canceled, your USD are gone to your USD balance, not back to your payment method.

If your order failed in payment, you'll see only 0.00 everywhere and the remark the order failed.

Without more information there are only "general" answers to give.

You use Lindex and Linden in a for me bit confusing way,
the lindex is the program to buy and sell L$ ( linden dollars)
Lindens can mean two things, and i assume you mean the L$ with it, (but it also means the inworld persons of Linden Lab.)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rylai4ever said:

i'm sorry because i'm a noob in transactions..was my 1st transaction in dashboard..maybe a shot will make you know what about..thank you again http://prntscr.com/n3lt2t

that image shows the totals of transactions, not  the descriptions you need to clarify those numbers.
A bit lower on that page you see the details, those should give more info about those totals. And what happened with your money.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.