Sign in to follow this  
stingnthetale

How do I remove skin name?

Hi,

I got a free skin Esdode I think but then I reverted to my old skin,  but Esode still appears above my name in-world, how do I remove it completely?

Thank you.

Sting

Did you join the group to get the skin?

You probably have the group tag on. Just switch over to another group. And, you can also turn off the hoover text above your head in Preferences so that nothing shows up or just your name if you like that to be shown.

Go to the "Avatar" pull down menu. Then "Preferences".  Then "General".  In that area look for the "Name Tags"  You can pick and choose from there what hoovertext over your head you want shown to others and for how long. That should take care of the problem.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, stingnthetale said:

Hi,

I got a free skin Esdode I think but then I reverted to my old skin,  but Esode still appears above my name in-world, how do I remove it completely?

Thank you.

Sting

Next to Elora's solution about  the group tag for that store it's possibly something you wear and shows as titler or demo, for that check your worn tab in the inventory to find it and detach.

Awww thanks a lot, yes I joined the group,so that is probably the reason. I wasn't too fussed on skin so reverted to the previous one.

;)