Gopi Passiflora

Have you ever tried to fool people into thinking you were a bot?

If you act like a bot you are conforme and are accepted. If you act with creativity sometime people don't understand you or are hurt. If you are real (human) it is harder than been like a robot

some morning reflexion....

/me nods

30 minutes ago, Lureo said:

If you act like a bot you are conforme and are accepted. If you act with creativity sometime people don't understand you or are hurt. If you are real (human) it is harder than been like a robot

some morning reflexion....

/me nods

I see you've learned what "drama" is...

• Like 1

On 3/26/2019 at 8:12 AM, Zeta Vandyke said:

I used to do that in an old game called Ultima Online often. Dress up in certain NPC like outfits and do the random moving around they did while mingle with those NPC's and hope other player accidentally attack you so you were allowed to kill them and steal their stuff :) (yes I was that evil, I'm pretending to be much nicer now!)

In SL I do pretend to be an answering machine a lot to undesired "Hi" messages.

We're sorry, but the number you have dialed has been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please hang up and try again.

Edited by Selene Gregoire

I convinced Jehova's Witnesses into believing I am clergy in training by denying it vehemently ... does that count as legit alternative?

Edited by Fionalein

No. Although since my style of communication is often stilted in both RL and SL, it hasn't stopped people questioning from time to time in SL. I'm often compared to a Vulcan, or a robot, in RL.

It comes with the territory as an Aspie, I suppose. 

Does this unit have a soul? 

Edited by Nastasha Szaberwick

Occasionally. I’ve sometimes pointed out that it would be a major AI feat for any bot to actually hold a conversation at that level—and, ironically, many didn’t understand what I meant.