How to make an object unclickable?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1851 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!  Does anyone know how to modify an object so it's treated as if it's not there?  For example, those dreaded tree leaves that capture your camera pans and right click attempts to move things nearby.  I gave them 100% transparency, but they still block a massive area from being used properly -flails- :D

58 minutes ago, WingalingDragon said:

Hi!  Does anyone know how to modify an object so it's treated as if it's not there?  For example, those dreaded tree leaves that capture your camera pans and right click attempts to move things nearby.  I gave them 100% transparency, but they still block a massive area from being used properly -flails- :D

If you can modify them to make them transparent, and you don't need them in the picture why not just remove them, or you can derender anything temporarily so it will not be there at all

Thanks for the reply :)

It needs to be there unfortunately, as it's a big chunk of tree leaves that have been made transparent to have just the branch showing.  They're just a separate face of the tree(can't unlink them) , so this was the best we could figure out for now.  I know some objects have this property where they're impossible to right click or center the camera on, but I'm not sure if that only applies to rigged attachments or not.

Edited by WingalingDragon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1851 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.