Sign in to follow this  
BoujieDoll

Gynoid RP noob help

Hello, Im a bit of a noob to SL but im wanting to get into Gynoid RP but im a bit unsure where to start. Im looking for some advice on the best places to go (RP sims and such) that cater to this kind of thing and also shops that sell Gynoid (and cyber/robot stuff) so i can create my avatar :)

Im thinking of making a hookerbot type of avatar (I saw on the nanite systems website they had a virtual courtesan/companion thing but didnt really understand if that was an avatar they were selling or a skin or something...)

PS: Also if anyone is familiar with the nanite systems (and the other main ones) gynoid/android HUD things (i think its like a control pack & battery or something...) and could explain them that would be great, iv tried reading the description on the shop in the MP on how to use them but they seem really complicated. If someone could simplify it for me and let me know thats the deal with them id be very grateful.

• Like 1

I own an android, and have an alt as one too (males are androids, females are gynoids)

Nanite Systems is in my opinion certainly your best bet as a start. They are a large, wonderfully friendly group of people and incredibly helpful. Open your map and head into the region called Eisa and just chat to people, make sure you join the group and start asking questions too.

The control box is somewhat similar to a collar, but a lot more suited to droid-roleplay.

It has a battery that discharges as you talk, speak, fly, walk and so on. That battery does need charging which is done as you stand on a charger pad. If you fail to charge and run out of power your screen goes black and you need to call for help. Normally a call for help in the NS group will get someone coming to you - of course... if you run completely out of power you can't actually talk any more hehehe. (so make an alt to assist yourself)

It has a speech processor so that anything you type is dehumanised, and put out in green text, as a machine would talk.

It has the ability to add an owner (all robutts likely aim to be owned by a human one day) and that owner will be able to program you to do and say things. I program mine to walk up and down the garden path on security patrol. The owner can also restrict some functions, like banning teleports, or stopping you speak.

They are complicated, and you really need to read the manual, because there are a lot of things to understand. It's worth the study!

• Like 1