Looks a lot like your search terms are not optimized for search. Try dropping "big" and search for "daddy" and see what you get. FYI: Single words get the best results. More that one word and it becomes a phrase, which means you are looking for something specific and "Big Daddy" is not the same as "Big Daddy's" in specific terms.

I dont want to be that guy but the reason its so bad is because you're not using the websearch.

image.png.7610c060e619e4c2a21db282dc83a301.png

As you can see, i'm not joking. Never had any issues finding what i want with the websearch... don't understand why people hate it so much.

• Thanks 1

Web search feels slower and the UI is cluttered.

The classic interfaces are hopefully coming back though ^^

• Like 1

On cluttered i agree, slower i can't compare but i don't care as long as it gives me what i want. When searching something i don't need speed, i need results and so far the websearch has proven to be quite reliable.

• Like 1

personally, I find both types of search useful for different reasons. I like the web search cause it's a bit more "fuzzy" like a google search. (I've heard it uses a google-built engine) and when I know more of what I'm looking for I use the old classic search tabs because they are more precise and focussed. Which is why you get narrower results like the OP discovered.

• Like 1