LL in the process of connecting Jeogeot to Sansara!? (They are connecting the continents!)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Was reading the other thread on this, and ditto on the I hope there are some parks and communal areas. Might get some people who park at home at least down two blocks lol.Give it the chance of feeling more like a community. I know I'd check the parks out at least. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, stlshayne said:

Was reading the other thread on this, and ditto on the I hope there are some parks and communal areas. Might get some people who park at home at least down two blocks lol.Give it the chance of feeling more like a community. I know I'd check the parks out at least. 

There were some small communal areas even in the demo area at the Expo. I'm sure there'll be bigger ones as well.

• Like 2

On 3/24/2019 at 1:17 AM, Selene Gregoire said:

Wonder how long it would take to make the trip in a paddle boat. I used to love getting out on the rivers and streams with mine. 

Oh wow. Les still has them up for sale and on the MP!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Paddle-Boat-21/46407

and for those who like sharing the fun:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Paddle-Boat-Rezzer-and-personal-craft-v12/46411

Les is another of the oldbie creators that I miss. Used to love hanging around his shop and watching him build and testing scripts. Damn. That was a long time ago. 

Im sorry but this crappy paddle boat is L$250 ????? O.O

5 minutes ago, tako Absent said:

Im sorry but this crappy paddle boat is L$250 ????? O.O

If you search the most popular water vehicles, most are relatively new and under 5l. SL marketplace is odd and fickle. But goddamn, if you're just wanting something to get you from A to B you're usually able to find yourself a great freebie. 

Edited by stlshayne

3 minutes ago, stlshayne said:

If you search the most popular water vehicles, most are relatively new and under 5l. SL marketplace is odd and fickle. But goddamn, if you're just wanting something to get you from A to B you're usually able to find yourself a great freebie. 

I sail in Blake sea and there are lots of better quality water vehicles. I was just surprised by the pricing of this paddle boat. lol!

My son doesn't necessarily understand why I'd pay to buy a rotary phone to sit on a table in my entry hall because he doesn't appreciate the history behind the object. And that's okay for him not to get it. The problem would be if he insulted me or the creator of the phone simply because he doesn't get it. But also, being older and wiser and understanding the value perhaps I wouldn't snap at him for judging something he doesn't understand.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

Hello.  

I doodled an imaginary network of sea channels on a map of SL.

The Light Blue areas already exist.  The Dark Blue don't.  Yet...

1775030542_Intercontinentalchannels.thumb.png.77c71a39f93eeee75981f43fa68af3ce.png

Think of how lovely it would be if all that "water" could be opened to sailing and other water "sports", instead of channels. 

Huge 3 masters broadsiding each other with cannons blazing... what a sight to see.

USS+Essex+vs+HMS+Alert+Aug+13+1812+by+Jo

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

Hello.  

I doodled an imaginary network of sea channels on a map of SL.

The Light Blue areas already exist.  The Dark Blue don't.  Yet...

1775030542_Intercontinentalchannels.thumb.png.77c71a39f93eeee75981f43fa68af3ce.png

Omigosh...please submit this to JIRA as a Feature Request!

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.