Walpurgisnacht

LL Viewer Profiles

One of the biggest reasons that I tend to use Firestorm over the default LL viewer is the LL viewer's display of profile pages. It seems to take an absolute age to load and then gives very little information once it has done so. Is there any way that a user can choose to use the old style profile page instead?

LL are actually ditching web profiles soon & moving back to legacy profiles in their viewer.
I'm not sure when this will happen but the LL legacy profile viewer is already in QA & I believe it should be a project or an RC viewer soon.

Firestorm actually contributed their legacy profile code to Linden Lab so for anyone used to the Firestorm legacy profiles, the LL viewer profiles will be almost identical.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

21 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

LL are actually ditching web profiles soon & moving back to legacy profiles in their viewer.
I'm not sure when this will happen but the LL legacy profile viewer is already in QA & I believe it should be a project or an RC viewer soon.

Firestorm actually contributed their legacy profile code to Linden Lab so for anyone used to the Firestorm legacy profiles, the LL viewer profiles will be almost identical.

Very good news, thank you!

On 3/23/2019 at 10:23 AM, Whirly Fizzle said:

About time they ditched that travesty... 

• Like 1