You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 3/23/2019 at 12:16 AM, Wandering Soulstar said:

I cannot imagine how difficult it must be going through life being the only one who knows what is right 

I don't know... In my experience, every person I've met who claimed to be "the only one who knows what is right" usually has been pretty delusional, and in most cases wrong.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

So what's the point of this topic? Serious question. Because I don't get it really. Is it trolling? Is there a hidden joke I'm not getting?

All this misquoting and chain quoting, and arguing minutae?? Maybe this is USA humour whooshing over my head, but I'm not receiving much more than static?

Just asking...……..

10 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

So what's the point of this topic? Serious question. Because I don't get it really. Is it trolling? Is there a hidden joke I'm not getting?

All this misquoting and chain quoting, and arguing minutae?? Maybe this is USA humour whooshing over my head, but I'm not receiving much more than static?

Just asking...……..

This thread in the LSL scripting forum, I think.

Good luck working your way through that, btw: I think I understood about one in five words posted there. 🙄

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Just asking...……..

I think the topic goes right to the heart of everything that is wrong in America today.

But who cares, we only have 12 years left anyway don't we?

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Just asking...……..

You have to listen really hard to hear the morse code in the static. You'll hear it if you have trained your ears. ;)

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

You have to listen really hard to hear the morse code in the static. You'll hear it if you have trained your ears. ;)

Like that thing in the Matrix with all the green code, where some could see the simulation by just looking at the code?

• Moderators

Did you feel a great disturbance in the Thread, as if scores of posts suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced? Do you fear something terrible has happened?

No, it's not a mind trick. It's just Jedi Jagix's handy-dandy comment-hiding capabilities.

And, I know, you're saying, "There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense!" But the power is within you!

All you have to do now is stay on topic. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Just asking...……..

Sorry BelindaN, this thread appears to be in response to another. But, we can stay “on topic” by making sure we are discussing Second Life.

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Sorry BelindaN, this thread appears to be in response to another. But, we can stay “on topic” by making sure we are discussing Second Life.

Such a relief that I shouldn't have got it!! haha!9_9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.