Just now, Blush Bravin said:

Let's see popcorn and a movie or this? I wish you all would stop so I could just go watch a movie!!

I seen a really good one last night called Green book..

It was really good.. :)

• Like 1

See,when your really good at being bad..Everyone knows it..

Everyone have a nice day..

Drops the mic.

:D

forget the movie .. but 

popcorn.gif.bdd18d27994be0bb8f9b41a11e8d27d8.gif

Even that other person was never this arrogant!

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, steph Arnott said:

Philosophy, a long conversation which produces nothing of worth, but on a cold night it is far better than staring at the walls.

Of a padded cell? 🤔

• Like 2

On 3/22/2019 at 7:16 PM, Wandering Soulstar said:

I cannot imagine how difficult it must be going through life being the only one who knows what is right 

tell me about it.

eyeroll.png

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

And? Any how i am setting up for a planned lecture on genome engineering in world. Enjoy your day.

38 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

/me creeps up on thread, pokes it with a stick to see if it's still alive, and jumps back hurriedly . . . just in case it is.

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

On 3/23/2019 at 12:16 AM, Wandering Soulstar said:

I cannot imagine how difficult it must be going through life being the only one who knows what is right 

I don't know... In my experience, every person I've met who claimed to be "the only one who knows what is right" usually has been pretty delusional, and in most cases wrong.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ThorinII said:

I don't know... In my experience, every person I've met who claimed to be "the only one who knows what is right" usually has been pretty delusional, and in most cases wrong.

65F0813E-668E-4FCD-B966-68086222FECE.jpeg

So what's the point of this topic? Serious question. Because I don't get it really. Is it trolling? Is there a hidden joke I'm not getting?

All this misquoting and chain quoting, and arguing minutae?? Maybe this is USA humour whooshing over my head, but I'm not receiving much more than static?

Just asking...……..

10 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

So what's the point of this topic? Serious question. Because I don't get it really. Is it trolling? Is there a hidden joke I'm not getting?

All this misquoting and chain quoting, and arguing minutae?? Maybe this is USA humour whooshing over my head, but I'm not receiving much more than static?

Just asking...……..

This thread in the LSL scripting forum, I think.

Good luck working your way through that, btw: I think I understood about one in five words posted there. 🙄

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Just asking...……..

I think the topic goes right to the heart of everything that is wrong in America today.

But who cares, we only have 12 years left anyway don't we?

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Just asking...……..

You have to listen really hard to hear the morse code in the static. You'll hear it if you have trained your ears. ;)

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

You have to listen really hard to hear the morse code in the static. You'll hear it if you have trained your ears. ;)

Like that thing in the Matrix with all the green code, where some could see the simulation by just looking at the code?

13 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Like that thing in the Matrix with all the green code, where some could see the simulation by just looking at the code?

More like piggybacking on a communication transmission.

Did you feel a great disturbance in the Thread, as if scores of posts suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced? Do you fear something terrible has happened?

No, it's not a mind trick. It's just Jedi Jagix's handy-dandy comment-hiding capabilities.

And, I know, you're saying, "There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense!" But the power is within you!

All you have to do now is stay on topic. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Just asking...……..

Sorry BelindaN, this thread appears to be in response to another. But, we can stay “on topic” by making sure we are discussing Second Life.

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

LSL is..hard! Agree? Disagree? Amiright?

LSL grew up in a rough neighborhood. It did what it had to to survive

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Sorry BelindaN, this thread appears to be in response to another. But, we can stay “on topic” by making sure we are discussing Second Life.

Such a relief that I shouldn't have got it!! haha!9_9