Sign in to follow this  
rasterscan

Dreams, Reality, and Second Life.

Have you ever been in SL and discussed to your friend / loved one / partner an incident or event they simply do not recall ? Perhaps a garment they wore, or a certain sim you thought you had visited. Only for it to dawn on you it was all a dream in RL ?  No ? S'just me then :|

No, but I did once mention to an RL friend that I'd had a dream that night that she and I had been abducted by aliens and it turned out she had dreamed the same thing. 

We were a bit alarmed but our bums didn't feel sore so we appear to be unharmed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I haven't ever dreamt about SL, but, I am totally guilty of looking at objects when I am out and about in the real world and imagining how I would modify, edit, move position or re create in mesh or in world

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, rasterscan said:

Have you ever been in SL and discussed to your friend / loved one / partner an incident or event they simply do not recall ? Perhaps a garment they wore, or a certain sim you thought you had visited. Only for it to dawn on you it was all a dream in RL ?  No ? S'just me then :|

Something similar happened to me back in 2006. I dreamed I was actually in SL along with my other half. At first it was so real. Then it turned into a nightmare. I've made it a point to not think about SL as I fall asleep since then. It was that bad. I woke up with tears streaming down my face.

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/22/2019 at 2:00 PM, Selene Gregoire said:

Something similar happened to me back in 2006. I dreamed I was actually in SL along with my other half. At first it was so real. Then it turned into a nightmare. I've made it a point to not think about SL as I fall asleep since then. It was that bad. I woke up with tears streaming down my face.

I often fall asleep thinking of SL, but as far as I know, i've never been in SL in a dream.

I did have a dream one time, and I woke up crying, because I was so happy. It was a vision of the future, and it came true.

• Like 2

I've dreamt that people I loved in SL showed up at my door in RL. Though I've had many crossover dreams, that one was the most vivid. I do really wish I could have met their SL personas in RL. 

...Dres 

• Like 1

I've never had them about second life that I can remember..But I've had them about work before..

I've even answered our home phone as if I was at work when the phones woken me up a few times..

• Like 1