Can't Deactivate current group

dminor1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1849 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I currently have one of the shopping groups I joined (Adams) as active and I'm displaying the tag above my name. Now it won't let me switch active groups. Anytime I select activate on another group nothing happens. I've tried relogging, updated my Firestorm viewer and still can't switch active groups. This has been going on for several days. Any thoughts It there a setting that could cause this?

4 answers to this question

The Linden viewer doesn't do RLV so those commands have no effect on it. I suspect this is why you can change groups with the Linden viewer.

Make sure you aren't wearing an RLV Relay, collar, HUD, whatever with Firestorm. If you are, take it off and relog. Or just disable RLV and relog. If you can then change groups, it is something in RLV, which is likely.

I suspect most us of that play with RLV get tangled up in it. Seems something unexpected that needs to be fixed happens to everyone sooner or later.

I hate having to change settings and relog twice. So, I have a copy of my relay/collar that has everything turned off and no permissions given. I use a copy of the copy to replace the current relay to essentially reset the viewer's RLV. Depending on where I am hung, this often fixes things without a relog. So, I only deal with double restarts when I can't change relays.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1849 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.