Defyle

Tips for realistic hair

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, so apologies if I am not. 

I've had my account for a long time but only now getting into it regularly, and finding that I'm abominable at shopping. I don't know the right devs to search for, so any and all suggestions are welcome.  I'm looking for realistic looking hair in blonde tones, with or without roots, and also with or without base hair (babyhairs). I'm using a Catwa Catya head. 

Forever grateful if you can help a girl out :) 

For realism my favorites are Doux and Stealthic

Would look them up in world, Marketplace is not always up to date with newer releases.

• Like 2

In addition to the two above, I find Little Bones to be realistic with tons of great blonde tones.

• Like 1

I'm loving the new hair at Magika. And you get all the colors in one package so you can shake up from time to time if you want to change hair color. 

I wear a lot of Elikatira/White River co, Doe & Astrology hair some Bon Bon, Besom & Truth. I don't use the blonde tones if included (pink/blonde ombré at most) but i do think the texturing from these brands has a good level of realism 

Thank you all so much.  I'll go check these places out in-world. Trying to shop on the marketplace is like trying to swim in custard. My God, haha.

But keep recommending; my future favorite dev may not have been mentioned yet :)

I like tram (they're not on MP), and Monso. The styles I've got from both of those places are sort of realistically "messy": they don't have that sort of plastered down look you get with some mesh hair.

I visited each and every place. It's taken forever. But I found so many hairs that I absolutely love. Thank you all so much.  

I went with Stealthic today :)

Snapshot13_001.png

• Like 5

I'll give a thumbs up to all the above mentioned but Stealthic's textures are my favorite. Extremely realistic looking especially under the right lighting.

I have the same desire -- for realistic hair -- but I always end up buying the style that works for my head.

In any case, I think these are worth checking out:

Limerence, Wasabi, Lamb, pr!tty, Doux, Exxess, Dura