Looking for a Photographic Boyfriend &/or Girlfriend

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Helllo people of the Second Life world. 

Now, my name is Nana, some call me Banana. Either one is fine. I am here today to ask the forums if anyone is interested in becoming my photographic boyfriend &/or girlfriend. We wouldn't really be dating this is just for pictures. This can also be to events that you want to go to and not look single. We can partner each other or not, that is up to you. This is just for second life, there is not actual relationship to it...kind of like friends with benefits but the benefits would just be to look good together. 

If you are interest then hit me up...iNaomibubbles in-world or whatever, Thanks!

• Like 4

I have a close friend who I do photos with  like this, we aren't boyfriend/ girlfriend but many assume right off that we are when doing pics at public venues or people see the pictures elsewhere. But we do call some of our photo outings "Dates" :)

Have you considered using an alt (second account) and logging in two viewers at once? There is a check box in preferences to allow this. I have found this ideal for saving time and money.

Ofcourse having a live model is valid too, because you have an outside opinion to the photographic works (I assume you'd share these with them) and a more natural or unpredictable outcome to the medium of your work.

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.