Sign in to follow this  
DJInfected

EXPERIENCED MANAGER LOOKING FOR WORK

Hello all Club owners and Managers

I am a experienced manager for about 2 years. I have Managed at several club including DJ Manager, Host Manager, General Manager, and Club Director. 

I have a reference if needed upon contact. I prefer clubs that are all Genre as I am also a DJ. Note I am looking for a paid Manager position. 

I am central time zone which is slt+2. I am online or can be online everyday from 8am - 10pm. I am a hard worker, once I get use to the way your club is run, the rest is all good.

I know how to run a contest board, dj board, trivia ball, and just about anythig else in the club. I know how to work google spreadsheets, and know how to create online apps and online schedules. 

I have experience hiring DJ's, Host, and managers.....and also experience terminating as well. So if you are in need of a good Manager, please send me a notecard with your club landmark and person to contact. I work on SL for the enjoyment, not so much the lindens, but do expect some kind of pay.  As a manager, will not work for tips only. Hope to hear from you soon.

-Darius (DJinfected) - inworld name