AchillesAlpharius

WoD Veteran looking for RP Partner and group memebers!

Hey everybody. I'm looking for a RP partner on a brand new sim that just opened, Supersition Valley. It's set in the World of Darkness, in Phoenix, Arizona. My character is a Tremere Vampire antitribu, who runs the local Sabbat. I'm looking for someone who is willing to be my partner in crime and I'm also looking for individuals who might be interested in playing a Sabbat Vampire in a new RP setting. If you think that may be you, or if you are curious about Vampire the Masquerade, please feel free to IM me : AchillesAlpharius in world.

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, AchillesAlpharius said:

Hey everybody. I'm looking for a RP partner on a brand new sim that just opened, Supersition Valley. It's set in the World of Darkness, in Phoenix, Arizona. My character is a Tremere Vampire antitribu, who runs the local Sabbat. I'm looking for someone who is willing to be my partner in crime and I'm also looking for individuals who might be interested in playing a Sabbat Vampire in a new RP setting. If you think that may be you, or if you are curious about Vampire the Masquerade, please feel free to IM me : AchillesAlpharius in world.

Hu? The Tremere antitribu all burned to ashes in 1998...

Edited by Fionalein

As a slight clarification on the sim, as I'm one of the owners. The setting is as if the things leading up to the time of judgement happened,  but then it all passed and things moved on,  we are not using the v5 changes. Overall its old World of Darkness,  but a few things like the Gangrel left the Camarilla, the Ravnos were mostly destroyed,  the Stargazers left the Garou nation, and  the Avatar storm has come and gone. One thing we took from V5 was the Tremere Vienna chantry being destroyed, but that was done by forces unknown to free up the Tremere,  to allow people to play them as they chose,  vs the rigid style they normally do. I hope that clears things up.

• Like 1

Meh, none of the fun races 😛 But oh well, good luck, hope you find the players you're looking for.

7 minutes ago, Nyx Karas said:

Meh, none of the fun races 😛 But oh well, good luck, hope you find the players you're looking for.

And by fun races you mean..? 😉

Well, for me personally it's mostly the other changing breeds I'm interested in. The Bastet have a lot of interesting lore, and werefoxes are fun to play. But it's hard to find WoD RPs where they're included. It's not a big deal or anything, just always kinda wanna find out when I hear of a new WoD sim. Just in case 😛

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 9:00 AM, AchillesAlpharius said:

As a note to this, I'd also totally be down with playing as an Anarch :) so if that's more your thing lemme know!

21 hours ago, Nyx Karas said:

Hsien?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, AchillesAlpharius said:

Kui-jin ? I dunno! Will have to ask Chibi-san!

Their neighbors, if I am correct. My knowledge of Eastern supernaturals is not as strong as I wish it to be. X) Hsien book was a part of Changeling: the Dreaming. 

And I'd happily settle for a chance of playing almost any western kith. 

Edited by marinathewitch
typo

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, marinathewitch said:

Their neighbors, if I am correct. My knowledge of Eastern supernaturals is not as strong as I wish it to be. X) Hsien book was a part of Changeling: the Dreaming. 

And I'd happily settle for a chance of playing almost any western kith. 

They are spirits born into mortal bodies - hence part of the Changling series but that is where similarities end. Honestly I think they have more in common with the Changing Breeds than Changelings - they do not suffer banality, and the mechanisms more reflect the Kuei-Jin's quest for balance and Werewolf magics...

Down side of the Hsien: Like the WOD Gypsies they came with their own ruleset that only loosely resmbled anything else in WoD. Up side: I found them much easier to integrate into crossover campaigns than many others (OK that was true everything Eastern - maybe because WW had learned from the past when they wrote the Asian splats...)

Edited by Fionalein

I'm not really familiar with Hsien, but after a quick glance they sound super interesting actually. Seems like they'd be a lot of fun to play.