Protected Sailable Waterway and Protected Roadway

Kendryek

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Cottage on the Riverway leading to many protected lakes, heading to Mare Secundus and the Sea of Fables. Is protected on 2 sides and also has road access. 
Perfect plot to make your SL home. This 2048 protected water parcel has been fully decorated, you can just move in, or return all objects and decorate until your hearts content.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dosojin/216/209/22

53934033_381831655733767_3469013431070228480_n.png

55488035_2371293653098816_3461815937760493568_n.png

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kittie Nizna said:

Do I own the objects if i buy this?

only when transferable, otherwise it can stay there as long you want, and use it, but likely limited menu use and no moving, mod and other possibilities other than delete/return to (previous) owner.
It's a great located parcel but keep in mind this region is G rated. ( and a giant concrete  building right in front of your house, not showed on the pics)

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

only when transferable, otherwise it can stay there as long you want, and use it, but likely limited menu use and no moving, mod and other possibilities other than delete/return to (previous) owner.
It's a great located parcel but keep in mind this region is G rated. ( and a giant concrete  building right in front of your house, not showed on the pics)

That is correct, i am happy to make the objects set to share so they can be moved if someone wanted to keem them there. Ownership of the actual objects would be still mine however you could move things or return them to suit your taste :) 

Just let me know if you get the parcel and i'll set it all up for you.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.