Unique Shops Available to Rent in Chicago

Starla Huntress

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The Chicago sim has been in SL for almost 10 years and we have several shops available to rent.  Each shop is unique, no cookie cutters here!!

There are 2 sims with good traffic and many groups that we can use to advertise your business.

Chicago is an adult sim with adult activities and several clubs.

Please come check us out http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shepham Estates/185/224/22

If your interested please IM or drop a notecard to Starla Huntress.

7 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

thats a long time, hope for many more, but could have done some reading in that time too... advertising shop rentals isn't allowed here.

Can you point to where it says shop rentals aren't allowed on THIS section of the forums. It is after all "Region Rentals: Homestead".   I have seen shops advertised here for years and I even advertised some once and never received any message from an admin.  

I would like some clarification.  

5 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Can you point to where it says shop rentals aren't allowed on THIS section of the forums. It is after all "Region Rentals: Homestead".   I have seen shops advertised here for years and I even advertised some once and never received any message from an admin.  

I would like some clarification.  

however i don't need to give any clarification to you, this post was in another section first, the merchants forum, that it's now in the homesteads is even weirder.

I can't help it there's no mentioning of a post being moved.

Edited by Ethan Paslong

24 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

however i don't need to give any clarification to you, this post was in another section first, the merchants forum, that it's now in the homesteads is even weirder.

I can't help it there's no mentioning of a post being moved.

AH OK. That makes sense now. Thanks.

8 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

thats a long time, hope for many more, but could have done some reading in that time too... advertising shop rentals isn't allowed here.

Ethan, 

I can't seem to find in the description of the forum that advertising shop space is not allowed also I believe an inworld store would fall into the marketing category, but perhaps I am wrong.  I will read some more about it :)

• Spamming, Solicitation and Advertising: Spamming is not allowed. This includes aggressive self-promotion. No advertising or promotion of specific Second Life merchants, Marketplace listings, products, or services, unless the forum area is specifically for the buying or selling of Second Life products or services, for example, a “for sale” or “wanted” forum. Do not reference other websites offering any product or service.

8 minutes ago, Starla Huntress said:

Ethan, 

I can't seem to find in the description of the forum that advertising shop space is not allowed also I believe an inworld store would fall into the marketing category, but perhaps I am wrong.  I will read some more about it :)

• Spamming, Solicitation and Advertising: Spamming is not allowed. This includes aggressive self-promotion. No advertising or promotion of specific Second Life merchants, Marketplace listings, products, or services, unless the forum area is specifically for the buying or selling of Second Life products or services, for example, a “for sale” or “wanted” forum. Do not reference other websites offering any product or service.

you posted this originally in the merchants forum, that is not a place for advertising rentals shops (= a service) or any other promotion. For parcels there are the land forums, for individual shop places there is no section, those have to be done inworld.

The purpose of the section as stated in the description:

Merchants
Discussion area for inworld and Marketplace merchants to exchange business and marketing ideas.

no sign of promoting/offering rentals or shops.

Edited by Ethan Paslong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.