Decent Jeans or slacks for men

Niko7513

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can anyone recommend a store where they actually sell decent jeans or slacks that are a really good quality? so far i've only been able to find 1 pair of jeans that fits somewhat decent. All of the other pants i bought got me into having too thin legs, or they just have weird creases and folds that make my legs look like shrivelled paper.

i've tried adjusting my shape many times, but it seems most of the pants are just designed that way. even when they're made for my body (Signature Gianni)

Anything Deadwool is great. You just can't go wrong with Deadwool jeans.

Qualifying my answer here - I don't shop for men's clothing but I do perv well dressed guys from time to time just to see who made their clothing. Nine times out of ten the jeans are the Broberry jeans from Deadwool. But I have no idea what body sizes they come in .. so for what it's worth .. that's my input. :) 

Edited by Blush Bravin
added some stuff
  • Like 1

Kalback
Legal Insanity
Lapointe & Bastchild
Ascend
A&D
Not so Bad
Clef de Peau
Lenox
Cold Ash
Gild
Meva
Mossu
Riot
Gabriel
Gas
Zed
PBM
Versov
lots more....

and visit the main male events:

TMD
Mancave
Men jail
Mens only Monthly

The one not starting with a C (enough disguise to avoid the name & shame debacle?) is so amazingly annoying with their excessive load of spam. 

M-Alt merely got a demo during a shopping event, stayed offline for a couple of days and returned to a small flood of advertising spam. "Join our group", "get ready for our event", "event", "event!", "event!!!" ... well, thanks, but no, thanks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.