BloGGers Wanted& Decorator

RozaeR

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bloggers Needed 

I am Going to be Creating a Bloggers Paradise , A Bloggers Institute,Bloggers Business.  And i Want Bloggers To work in the Facility Commission Pay Of course for the First Trial Period. then 1000L a Week after that you create your own blogging Earn your own Popularity ect, Its really just a Building where Bloggers can work in and other business can come and pick out a blogger right from my Facility youll have a contract. send me info of your Work and what you would be able to bring to the table incase changes ever occur to the Business Just Info about your Blogging Experience.

Decorator Needed 

Also need to Hire a decorator to decorate my Bloggers Facility would prefer someone who knows and can find the Latest Office equipment and decorations for a Bloggers business. thank you please Message RozaeR on here or inworld. 

About Myself 

A little about myself i have always been a person of great importance either it be from a business stand point or a Friend i have Great business insight and Tons of experience i have Owned 2 Clubs, a Social Platform with helping the Most vulnerable of people. I have had a Free Linden Business where Noobs could come and collect Free Lindens. i Love Giving back to the People Previously had a Loan Business but because of TOS Changes it has come down completely. Clearly all of these things arent cheap and i had plenty of time to do it all Money is of no importance i have given away over 100k to Help everyone else but myself and it has just been the kind of person i am. Please Join me on my Journey and create Something Together so everyone can enjoy.

Edited by RozaeR
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Tanyca81 Dexler said:

Hi, I've just seen your advertisement and it sounds like a great concept. I am interested and would like to know more.

Thank you for the Interest hon Contact me in-world and i can give you a follow up of what to expect and whats going on Anyone New is welcome to Join if you are a fast Learner even better. 

On 3/16/2019 at 2:41 AM, RozaeR said:

Bloggers Needed 

I am Going to be Creating a Bloggers Paradise , A Bloggers Institute,Bloggers Business.  And i Want Bloggers To work in the Facility Commission Pay Of course for the First Trial Period. then 1000L a Week after that you create your own blogging Earn your own Popularity ect, Its really just a Building where Bloggers can work in and other business can come and pick out a blogger right from my Facility youll have a contract. send me info of your Work and what you would be able to bring to the table incase changes ever occur to the Business Just Info about your Blogging Experience.

You are going to create a place for Bloggers to work on their own blogs ? on a blog you are creating ? you are going to pay them yourself, for what exactly ? There are hundreds of Bloggers, how are you choosing who gets to be part of the 'Business' ? do you yourself have a blog, what is your experience and knowledge base on blogging for Second Life ? are you going to charge someone to make the money you will be paying bloggers, can you provide a little more information on what it is you actually want to achieve, are you providing sponsors, do the sponsors pay you to find bloggers for them ? I am really curious on how you are going to work with the Blogging Community as it stands.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.