Google Chrome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry you are in the hospital but you will have to hold out until you are out. Second Life doesn't run in a web browser; you need to have the viewer installed and obviously the hospital won't let you do that. If you have your own notebook with the viewer installed you "should" (I would think) be able to connect via their wifi. But they may have a lot of things blocked, so who knows. 

There are some aps that let you do minimal text things in SL but again they need to be installed (and paid for). 

So you are stuck with the gossip and questions for awhile. 

Cloud Party used to run in Chrome and did well. Unfortunately it is no longer with us. 

If I am wrong on this I am sure someone will pop in and correct me. 

Edited by Chic Aeon

Do you have an android smart phone or tablet you could use on the hospital WiFi? for a small money outlay you could download the Lumiya viewer on the play store. don't know where you are in the world but if UK WiFi in NHS hospitals is provided free through "The Cloud" and should not provide any barrier to logging in to Lumiya, you should take notice of any T&C's or warnings that come up some places expressly forbid you from trying to access content on the BBC iPlayer or other sites/apps

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.